Chapter 3: Obento!

When Jun woke up that morning he found it odd the fact of not finding Megumi sleeping at the bed across the room. So he dizzily went down of his bed and searched clumsily around the dark room for his footwear and then left the room. Once he did he noticed the lights were already on, which meant Ryuu and Megumi were both awake.

"...Ohayo..." He added dizzily, but Ryuu never reacted. Jun then rubbed his eyes trying to scare his laziness away and looked around the place for Megumi's sketchbook with no luck. "...Ryuu...? Where is Megumi...?"

Ryuu, who was standing in the middle of the living room with a fear-full look drawn on his face, just pointed toward the kitchen without saying a word. Just then Jun mimicked Ryuu's weird look and stood there in silence. The kitchen was a mess, rice was scattered all around the floor, milk was spilled at the table, the fridge's door was open, and many eggs where broken at the floor. Those and many other disasters were taking place around the kitchen, and in the middle of it all was Megumi, with her face covered in sweat and waiting impatiently for a cake she was baking to be finished.

"Megumi woke up a few hours ago... she wrote she wanted to do the cooking..." Ryuu tried to explain, but whenever he did he ended with his hand in front of his eyes while thinking about all the cleaning that was going to be done later.

"...But Megumi-chan knows how to cook properly... why is the kitchen such a mess...?" And Megumi jumped happily when the cake was done. She took it out carefully and stared at it, anyone would believe it was delicious, and it probably was, Megumi was not the best at cooking but surely could be a great wife in the future. Many had said so before, and whenever Megumi thought about it her face flushed in a beautiful way. "...Is she... blushing...?"

"This is bad... she is going to do it again..." Blue lines appeared around Ryuu's face, but Jun just stared at him weirdly. Megumi then began dancing around with the cake and accidentally hit the cupboard, from it, a bag full with flour fell down, and soon, a huge cloud of flour exploded. Jun and Ryuu were victims of the explosion, just as the rest of the house which now was surrounded by flour. They then blinked twice and stared at the shy Megumi coughing beautifully in the middle of the room. "Today's cleaning will be awfully hard." And Jun nodded at that last.

Megumi blinked twice and then noticed a couple of flour covered bodies at the door of the kitchen. She smiled happily at them despite the disaster, and took her sketchbook out. Ryuu and Jun read what was written and sweat dropped. Megumi just jumped up and down happily while scattering more flour around the room, the sketchbook read. 'Obento!' with many hearts drawn around it.

One Despicable Guy

Chapter Three: Obento!

That morning, Megumi walk-jumped the whole way toward the greenhouse, which was the S.A. paradise. Around the institute, many would just stare at her beautiful smile and at the way she hugged an obento box, almost as if she treasured it, and in a certain way she did since she placed a lot of effort into it. Everyone was curious about the meaning of her happiness, and the rumors of a confession scattered around the institute. Megumi just smiled happily with each rumor she managed to hear while disappearing on her way toward the S.A. When she went inside, Akira was the first one to great her, tackling her down and pulling her into a strong hug.

"Megumi-chan!" Akira was crying, which was something Megumi was unable to comprehend. Hikari was by her side and sweat dropping while playing with her fingers nervously. "Megumi-chan! I won't lose you as I did with my sweet Hikari-chan! You won't abandon me! You would never hurt my feelings like that, would you? Wah! Megumi-chan! Why are my girls always taken away by monsters?"