Chapter 5: Annoying Friends

A dark aura surrounded Yahiro Saiga, one full with hatred and annoyance. Megumi couldn't help but back off afraid of her supposed groom and pray for everything to be ok, but Yahiro wasn't feeling the same way. Rage was consuming him, but as usual, he managed to control it somehow.

"Hey... do you mind telling me... what in the world are you doing here... ruining the weekend I planned all along?" Kei was just in front of Yahiro and smiling teasingly. Hikari was also there, but she was hiding behind of Kei since the situation was an awfully embarrassing one. "...Are you trying to annoy me...?"

"Not at all, it was just a coincidence!" Said Kei happily, but of course Yahiro wasn't fooled. "When arriving at Hawaii I thought to myself, why spending the weekend at my villa when I can spend it at Yahiro's hotel?" They were all in the middle of the lobby of one of Yahiro's biggest hotels by the beach. Many tourists were freaked out by the horrible aura coming out from Yahiro. "I'm also here to make sure you don't lay a finger on Megumi, which means we will be spending the whole weekend together, just like in the old days, don't you agree, Yahiro?"

"Curse you!" Megumi flinched and backed off. Yahiro's dark aura had just grown bigger. "...I'm so pissed off... I was planning to have fun... a lot of fun... but with you here it is all ruined... I will surely have my pay back..." Kei then hid his eyes behind of his hair, and then a dark aura surrounded him as well. "What now?"

"Pay back? You don't seem to understand it, Yahiro." Kei's eyes then shinned with hatred as well, and both demons exchanged angry-full looks. Hikari and Megumi then ran to one another and shared a hug while shaking with fear. "It is I who is getting his payback. You troubled Hikari a lot in the past. You were a pain back then, now it's my turn to be a pain."

"Kei... can be scary sometimes... I don't even want to think about what will happen from now and on..." Megumi nodded barely while hugging Hikari strongly, tears were now falling from both girls' eyes. "How did it come down to this?" Megumi moved her head in negation and then buried her face at Hikari's chest. This surely was going to be a hell of a weekend.

One Despicable Guy

Chapter Five: Annoying Friends.

But it didn't start there. It all began when Yahiro made his way toward Ryuu's place that same morning. He knocked the door and found Ryuu answering the call. The green haired teen showed himself annoyed, but Yahiro was in such a good mood that day that he never cared about Ryuu's annoyance and even went as far as to tease him, even when knowing they weren't at all in the best of terms.

"Ryuu-kun!" He began, and a vein popped at Ryuu's forehead. "I'm here to pick Megumi-chan so we can have a lovely and 'M-rated' night!" He joked, and Ryuu slammed the door hard and locked it. Yet Yahiro only smiled from ear to ear and waited.

"Ryuu-kun!" The soft yell of Megumi was heard, and then she came out after the door was slammed and stood just in front of Yahiro while blushing madly. Yahiro enjoyed that blush quite a lot. "...I... will be ready soon... do you mind waiting...? I still don't know what I should take to this trip..." As usual, Megumi played with her skirt shyly, which of course Yahiro took as an advantage.

"Why? Just bring your cutest fabric and I will take care of the rest." And she blushed madly when hearing that last and began sweating hard due to her embarrassment. "Just kidding, unless you want me to do those things to you, Megumi-chan you pervert." She flinched and moved her head fast in negation, she then faced away ashamed. "I guess what I'm trying to say is, I don't mind the waiting." Megumi's face then won a pinkish color. This was one of her natural blushes, not an embarrassment-full one. "That's better. Now, may I come in?"