Chapter 4: Brotherly Love

"What a bother, I seriously don't want to do this at all. It's just a waste of time." Yahiro told to his basketball trainer who glared at him in annoyance. Since Yahiro wasn't a member of the Special A, he was forced to participate in every school activity, which included being part of a club. Unfortunately for his coach, Yahiro was stubborn and only cared about himself, he would never obey and would always stay at the bench and do nothing but be a lazy boy. "How boring, there is nothing interesting at this institute, I need someone to tease."

 And Yahiro's laziness then suddenly faded. Just as if God had listened to his wish, Megumi arrived to the stadium where the practices where taking place. She was followed by the rest of the members of the Special A, Akira included, but for some reason Yahiro wasn't interested in Akira anymore. Megumi smiled when noticing Yahiro resting at the bench, and she waved her hand toward him and smiled happily. She then looked for a sit and stared at him from far away.

"That girl, she came to see the training? She sure is persistent." He spoke to himself. The rest of the members of the S.A. all sat down at their reserved chairs just like Megumi did. Kei teased Hikari and tried to force her to sit at his lap, which of course she refused to do.

Akira noticed and was about to kill Kei, but Tadashi grabbed her from behind and tried to force her back to her chair. Jun sat by Megumi's side and smiled for her, it was the usual S.A. and Yahiro couldn't help but smile at the view. But then Ryuu arrived, he also sat next to Megumi, who blushed and tried to win some distance, unfortunately for her, Ryuu placed his arm around her waist. "Now there... what just happened...? I suddenly feel annoyed... way too annoyed..." Yahiro's coach, who was once again about to ask Yahiro to join the training, had second thoughts when noticing Yahiro's annoyance.

"That girl... is she trying to anger me? She got some nerve in even thinking about it... should I punish her?" A dark aura surrounded him, one that freaked all his teammates out, but it quickly faded. "Or maybe Ryuu... yeah, that must be it... but I will teach him no one should mess with me..." Yahiro's teammates, who were at the bench with him, all sweat dropped. Yahiro was talking to himself and freaking everyone out, even the coach was scared. Yahiro then stood up to everyone's surprise and walked toward the court, pulling a random teammate from his uniform and pushing him aside. "You rest, I will play." The scared player nodded and left the court, Yahiro then ran in search of the ball.

One Despicable Guy

Chapter Four: Brotherly Love.

"Hey, Yahiro entered the court." Everyone turned their attentions back to the court when hearing Tadashi's words. No one had noticed because of Akira's complains about Kei wanting Hikari to sit at his lap. But now everyone's attention was directed to Yahiro, especially Megumi's attention who was now jumping up and down with happiness. "Everyone, look at Megumi, she is so happy! She looks so cute!"

 Tadashi then flinched, he could feel Akira's dark aura trying to surround him.

"Whose boyfriend are you from? Mine or Megumi's?" Tadashi flinched. But fortunately for him, Akira's rage transformed into concern and she began crying for Megumi. "She looks so happy and adorable... but that makes me so sad and lonely... my sweet Megumi-chan fell victim of Yahiro's curse! Megumi-chan, I swear I will save you!"

"You go ahead and save Megumi, that way you won't bother us anymore." Kei said that last with a permanent smile on his face and while laughing teasingly. Akira's dark aura made an interesting comeback as reply. Kei had managed to force Hikari to sit at his lap while Akira was distracted.