Epilogue

One Month Later.

"Stay still! Megumi you gained weight!" Sakura complained. It had been a month since the competition was finally over and Yahiro lost to his father. But regardless the complex turn of events, everything turned out for the good, and Sakura was currently trying to tie Megumi's wedding dress, while the girl hyperventilated whenever Sakura tried to fix her dress. "Seriously? What have you been eating? You are supposed to be an idol! You can't gain weight, it's forbidden." Sakura continued, and she finally managed to get Megumi inside of her dress and began fixing the adornments of the beautiful white dress.

"Megumi got a very strict diet. There is no way she can gain weight." Akira mentioned upon entering the room. She was now a very formal-looking business woman, always working on Megumi's agenda, and running the Yamamoto Entertainment Corporation daily. She actually enjoyed her job a lot. "I verified her diet. Megumi is in top shape. She even got a very special diet in favor of her enjoying a restaurant lunch with Saku Saiga every day." Akira mentioned, and then faced Megumi in her wedding dress, and when she did, she threw her scheduling agenda away, which Finn caught in mid-flight, since she was now Akira's secretary. "Aaaaah! Megumi-chan looks so cuuuuute! I could eat you! I could eat you! I could eat you!" Akira mentioned several times.

"With the kind of diet you give me... you would starve..." Megumi added teasingly, and Akira flinched at her Yahiro-like reply. "Just kidding." She mentioned happily, and Akira nodded in agreement. "I can't breathe correctly." Megumi added, and Akira rubbed her own chin.

"Told ya so!" Sakura yelled. "There is no denying the facts! Megumi is gaining weight! The dress won't lie!" Sakura added. "Not even dresses can lie to me, because I hate liars! Megumi is gaining weight, haha!" Sakura made fun of Megumi.

"Weight... you say...?" Akira added, and then she smiled softly. "But she looks as thin as ever." And Akira then blinked twice. "Oh... so it is that..." And Akira smiled and faced Finn. "Finn... go buy watermelon, orange juice, and a lot of fruit and sweets." Akira mentioned, and Finn raised an eyebrow at her. "Maybe it's not too late to make a difference."

"Boss... can I go after the wedding takes place?" Finn wondered, and Akira lowered her head ashamed. "Please." She begged, and Akira breathed out in defeat and nodded in agreement. "Good! I will make sure I catch the bouquet!" And everyone faced her in concern. "Just saying, just saying!" Finn added nervously. "I'm just glad for Megumi I guess." Finn explained. "By the way... why do I have to buy fruits and sweets?" Finn mentioned.

"Oh? Fruits and sweets?" Hikari mentioned while arriving to the room while wearing a beautiful one pieced blue dress. "I heard that rumor at the United Kingdom! Who is planning to get pregnant?" Hikari mentioned with a cheerful smile on her face, and Akira slapped her own forehead hard.

"Eeeeeeeeeeh! Pregnant?" Megumi blushed madly. "What makes you think I am?" Megumi yelled at Akira, and the young business woman backed off scared. "Pregnant... during the day of my wedding? How did this happen?" Megumi wondered.

"Megumi... I totally can't explain you that..." Akira mentioned, and Megumi blushed madly. "At any rate, it's just a possibility." And Megumi cried cutely and began pocking her belly. Sakura and Finn just flinched at the revelation. Even Hikari was concerned, despite being her who brought the subject all along.