Chapter 15: Megumi's Determination

January 26,164 days to deadline.

"Are you... sure...?" Yahiro Yamamoto was a genius mastermind. His I.Q. was too high, same as Kei's one was. But he knew that his wife's one, even if it was just as high as his own, had a lesser attention span. Megumi was easily distracted. "I know from Ryuu that you and your brother barely study at all. And regardless of how easily you absorb any kind of knowledge, Tokyo U is..." Yahiro began, and Megumi just blushed madly. They were in the middle of the hallways of Tokyo's University, waiting in line for the moment when they could pay the inscription fee, and every girl was facing Yahiro, and blushing madly. He never cared about them of course, but he cared about his wife's stare. "What?" He asked.

"Ya-Ya-Yahiro-kun... those clothes... they win too much attention..." She confessed while lowering her face not wanting to stare at her husband at the moment. Yahiro was wearing some thigh-looking black pants, and a long-sleeve slim wine-red shirt, unbuttoned to reveal some of his chest. His hair was combed nicely, and he was wearing violet colored glasses. "Please, cover your chest... I'm starting to get... jealous..." She admitted while facing the many girls drooling for him. Megumi was even sure some guys were even having disgusting thoughts, and Yahiro was only modeling his clothes as if nothing bothered him.

"Jealous, but you are my wife." And she blushed, faced his chest, and moved her face several times in negation. "At any rate... it is them who should be jealous." He continued, grabbed Megumi close to him, and approached his lips to hers. Every girl at the hallways then yelled in anxiety, and Megumi just gulped hard and went tomato red. "Soon... only 19 days, Megumi." And Megumi blinked twice at that last. "And afterwards, you will be legal." And then Yahiro smiled and covered his ears. Megumi then analyzed then information, and when it finally hit her, she yelled hard in surprise.

"Eeeeeeeeeeh!" She yelled, and everyone at the hallway was knocked unconscious. "Ya-Ya-Ya-Ya-Yahiro-Kun! Sa-sa-sa-sa-saying such things. It is, it is... embarrassing." And Yahiro uncovered his ears, and smiled for Megumi. "In 19 days... my birthday...? Legal... just what are you going to do on my birthday?" She wondered with teary eyes.

"Umm... tease you..." He added, and Megumi felt like crying. "But for now, I was getting bored of waiting. I needed you to knock everyone down so we could skip the line." He explained, and Megumi saw the hallways. It looked like a war zone after an epic battle. "Your destructive voice got some advantages. Now we can fill the registration form and get back to work, aren't you glad, Megumi-chan?" He wondered.

"...He... used me..." Megumi added, a vein popping at her forehead, weak tears in her eyes for Yahiro always teasing her like that. "I wanna cry." She added with teary eyes, and Yahiro smiled at that last. "Yahiro-kun... so cruel..." And she sniffed hard.

"Think so?" He added with a grin on his face, and Megumi nodded in agreement weekly. "Ok, no more teasing." He added, and Megumi smiled relieved. "Then we will definitively do it once you are legal." And Megumi flinched hard, and Yahiro covered his ears once again.

"Eeeeeeeeeeh! If that's not teasing, then you truly are... we are gonna..." And Megumi fainted, while Yahiro just laughed hard at her reactions. He was actually having too much fun.

One Despicable Guy.

Chapter Fifteen: Megumi's Determination.

"Yahiro-kun is so horrible with me." Megumi mentioned while cleaning her tears at the bathroom of Tokyo's University. She was so nervous about Yahiro's last statement, that she couldn't even fill the registration and ended having Yahiro filling it for her instead.