Chapter 2: Life at the Institute

An incredibly scary aura surrounded the whole S.A. Building. It could easily be seen at the distance. Many students flinched in surprise wondering what the awkward silence coming from the palace of their institution meant. Inside, the members of the S.A. were all gathered around the tea table, all of them with a weird look on their faces.

Akira was filling a cup of tea endlessly, the green and delicious liquid was falling down the border of the nice cup and spilling all around the table, but Akira never seemed to notice it. Tadashi had half a sandwich coming out from his mouth, the delicious food was in the middle of its devouring process, but Tadashi just interrupted it abruptly. Those two were the less shocked of them all.

Kei and Hikari were both frozen there at their sits, sharing the same expression of disbelief and concern as well as fear. Also, a vein was popping at Kei's forehead as if he needed to kill someone to release his anger, Hikari in the other hand felt her jaw dropping to the point she could no longer close her mouth. Those two were in a middle shock state.

But the greatest shock was the one of Jun and Ryuu. The elder and green haired seventh place, again since Tokiwa Iori went to study at London, had his eyes in blank and was shaking with mixed emotions of hatred and annoyance. His hair was already winning a white color due to the extreme news. Jun was trapped inside a dark cloud of saddened thoughts and his spirit was barely hanging to his body, trying to escape to heaven from his mouth, everything was just too much for him to comprehend.

And sitting in front of everyone in the room was Megumi, her face red as a tomato as she held her sketchbook with both hands where everyone could easily see it. Her face was covered in sweat and one of her eyebrows was shaking with embarrassment. Written on the sketchbook were the words: 'I was promised to the Saiga family!' And then many hearts around the sketchbook were easily distinguished.

One Despicable Guy

Chapter Two: Life at the Institute.

"Everyone! I, Yahiro Saiga, demand for the engagement between the Yamamoto and the Ushikubo to be dissolved!" Megumi jumped with joy when watching the video of Yahiro's actions the day before. It was Yahiro's idea to ask for the video from the security camera at the Ushikubo's mansion. He even edited it and added some weird action theme songs to it, which of course pleased Megumi a lot, and disturbed the minds of the rest of the S.A. as Yahiro had planned. "This girl is now my bride, any objection please be communicated to my layers." And then an army of black suited agents appeared.

"No matter how many times I see it... I still can't believe it..." Ryuu said that last while ignoring the hungry baby tiger begging for his master to feed him. "Something is just wrong here... that guy... he is just taking advantage of Megumi!"

"But... Megumi-chan seems to be enjoying the situation a lot." Jun said while staring at the beautiful smile of his sister as she saw the video one more time and shivered with embarrassment. "Sakura said everything was going to be fine, perhaps she knew about Yahiro's intentions. Don't you think we could at least give him a chance?"

Megumi then approached to Ryuu and sat at his lap, and then she placed her sketch book for him to read. 'Give him a chance!' was written with pink colors and surrounded by hearts. Ryuu and Jun both sweat dropped at that last.

"...I don't like that person, Megumi..." Ryuu said while immersed in a dark aura. "...But... if it makes you happy then I guess I have no choice..." And so, Megumi hugged Ryuu hard. "But... isn't an engagement way too sudden? I mean, you never ever began dating, what is this marriage all about?"