Special Chapter 1: Our Special Days

"We're laughing and quarreling, it never goes stale, every day we are growing up, every day is fantastic!" Her voice echoed all around the night city of Tokyo during a festival by the streets, and everyone freaked out when hearing her voice. "Come on, I wonder what sort of things are waiting today. These are our special days!" The crowd heard her, it was one of her usual songs, but this time she was using a different style, Megumi enjoyed pop style more than classical, or at least, she grew to like it that way. "Beautiful and shiny days! I want to go and be with you! It's a wonderful and dreaming heart! It will forever smile!" The music began playing louder, giving Megumi a little moment to rest her voice, but instead of staying still and resting, she began dancing.

Megumi, now a 25 years old, was Akira's major model. And every day the girl tried on a different attire for her presentations, this time wearing yellow pants and top with a pink sleeveless jacket, a purple paint tattoo of a star covering her right eye, and her hair silky and free, but with two bangs of hair as curls in front of her face, not a very nice combination, but Akira was the fashion designer, and her designs seemed to be selling fairly well, so Megumi normally had to tolerate the odd fashion she was forced to wear, especially because sometimes it was hard to move on them.

"You rushed into my classroom out of breathe. All the eyes of my class focused on you! What did you do this time? What problem you got yourself into? You are more interesting than my lecture!" The crowd took pictures of her, and the flashing lights forced a smile on her. This was the only moment in which she could have her fans taking pictures of her. At any other given second, her agents would just crush the paparazzi's cameras. Megumi was one of the few idols who didn't have a rumor at all.

"Despite that you are always a mess! You start running as if inside of a battlefield! But you never give up! The try it over, try always, try over again!" Even her choreography was impeccable, every move was carefully traced. Megumi had worked so hard, and was living her dream with happiness. All good things come after great effort. The girl always worried about her voice, who feared crowded places, who was insecure, and who had a terrible condition, no longer existed. That Megumi was only a faint dream. "Even if you shed out tears of regret and get depressed! Every day we are growing up and it is fantastic! Everyday it's awesome, it is irreplaceable. These are our special days!"

Megumi didn't need to write new songs at all. She had many popular songs of her own. Sometimes it was only needed to pick one of her old songs and give it a new touch, a new style, with new background music and different intonations for the lyrics. Mostly the changing of styels of her singing depended on her clothing, since, whether it was for the stages, or forced into a modeling career Akira pushed her toward to, Akira would have an idea of how her clothing could fit a song, and a cover from her own songs would be born.

"After school end and the bell chimes, the main event will finally start! I open the door, and run out to the hallways, always running to wherever you are!" Megumi continued and began spinning until she went dizzy for real and her eyes shaped as spirals, forcing her fans to laugh at her, but it was her cuteness on stage one of her biggest appeals, especially for boys, who would then crash back to reality when remembering she was married. "It will go well. We will find the answer! I don't need a textbook to know that it's called love!" Her happiness was contagious, and her fans began singing with her, and from back stages, someone was watching her on a live television. Yahiro was watching and smiling hard for Megumi's success.

"That's great Megumi! I'm very proud of my little idol!" Akira would yell from backstage, surprising the until then concentrated Yahiro, while she saw with teary eyes how Megumi jumped and danced and spun around, although eventually spinning more than needed and ending dazzled. "During last week's mode festival I saw this bold color combination. I thought it was perhaps too much, but when trying these colors I grew enamored of them, especially when I forced Megumi into wearing my attire! The critics told me I was crazy, they said I was going to ruin Megumi's career! But I trusted in Megumi's childish personality! I'm glad I did! These colors are now in the pick of mode, and the design of her attire is already being pre­ordered. Breaking the tendency of current mode so abruptly is a dangerous move, but with Megumi's popularity it is even advisable! I will work hard in elegant dresses as well." Akira mentioned while doing some sketches of Megumi wearing various dresses, and while doing it so, she fixed her glasses analytically, making sure her design was unique and easy to move with. Akira changed a lot with the age, she looked more mature, her hair was longer, and she wore glasses. She was a perfectionist after all, and enjoyed her job a lot, so she ended having some minor vision problems for spending too much time in front of a screen, but nothing as dangerous as Yahiro's Glaucoma.