Chapter 16: Lady in Red

February 14, 145 days to deadline.

"Take your clothes off." The information reached her ears, but it took a couple of minutes to reach her mind. Megumi was confused, surprised, and her heart stopped upon noticing her husband taking the top of his clothes off, was he serious? "What are you waiting for?" He asked, Megumi flinched. This surely was one of his jokes, he was never serious. But soon she saw him unbuttoning his pants and she quickly yelled out surprised.

"Ya-Ya-Yahiro-kun! Are we... are we really?" She freaked out. And Yahiro climbed her bed, trapping her from her wrists, pushing her into submission. He was going to force her if needed be. "You are joking... right...? Soon you will finish this with a 'not at all' kind of comment." Megumi added with a shivering tone of voice. She then felt Yahiro approaching her even more, forcing her to stare back at him, and at his naked chest. With his legs he trapped hers, and an evil smile appeared on his lips. "Yahiro?" She wondered.

"I told you... that I would make you mine." He sentenced, and Yahiro leaned closer, kissed her softly, and began moving his hand toward her buttoned shirt. He played with the first button and opened it, and began doing the same with the others. "You are mine now." And then, Megumi just woke up.

"Gyaaaaah! I'm not ready!" Megumi yelled out, her face flushed. Her hair was a mess, and she was breathing out heavily. It was only a dream. Not a healthy one, but a mind blowing kind of dream, all because of Yahiro's intense flirting. "I was... dreaming? What... what kind of dream was I having...? Did I really... with Yahiro-kun?" And she immediately stood up and ran toward her bathroom, reached the faucet and filled it with water before finally burying her face inside of the cold liquid. Waking up her senses, lowering her already high temperature. This was not her usual self. She never had these kinds of dreams. And when she made it out of the water of the faucet, she faced her wet reflex by the mirror. "I'm so... dirty..." She added while shivering.

"You are an adult, Megumi-chan." She suddenly heard, and then faced the door of her room, where her husband was standing proudly. "I don't need to be a genius to know what you were thinking about." And Megumi blushed madly, while Yahiro just approached her. "Hey... Megumi..." He added carefully, and then placed his arms at the wall but trapping her between them. Megumi then flinched, this was almost like in her dream. But this time she was awake. Yahiro then approached her, and stole from her a soft kiss. And then he leaned closer to her ear and whispered. "Happy Birthday." He finally turned around, and left her there while her temperature once again rose to abnormal levels due to her embarrassment. "Oh! And here is a present for this special day!" Yahiro added, and placed a small present box by the bed before finally walking out of the room.

Megumi then felt herself relaxing a little. Regardless of how evil Yahiro was sometimes, he was always kind to her. She was glad for that last, and a sincere smile appeared on her lips. She then walked toward the present box, without drying her hair first, she was that anxious. She then began opening the box, and when she did, she suddenly flinched out of surprise.

"Eeeeeeeeeeh!" She yelled hard and the whole apartment vibrated with her voice. "Ya-Ya-Yahiro-kun! What is... the present... the... the... what exactly are your plans for tonight?" She wondered while taking out from the box some very revealing panties, and Yahiro just laughed hard while once again entering her room.

"But why? Megumi-chan. You are 18 years old." Yahiro began, but Megumi wasn't at all pleased by the present. "I thought? What can I give as a present to a beautiful 18 years old? And then it hit me. How about her first adult underwear to begin with?" And Megumi shivered hard. "It is about time I stop spoiling you as a child. And start seeing you as a woman, am I right?" And Megumi gulped hard. "Today will be... a really exciting day I believe..."