Chapter 9: A Day with the In Laws

July 10. 363 days to deadline.

"Akira! Please wait! You already kicked down twelve doors in this floor and scared the hell out of various guests! Why not asking Finn about the room instead of annoying her clients?" Tadashi yelled while clinging to Akira's leg as the girl pulled his weight around the hotel as she kept kicking doors open in an eternal search of Yahiro and Megumi. Her eyes shined with rage and she couldn't listen to any logic, which wasn't anything out of the normal behavior of the furious girl. "Or you could ignore me as usual and keep breaking the doors. Akira, you can be such a scary monster sometimes." He added with teary eyes.

"Shut up you moron!" She kicked him away from her leg. "I have to save my sweet Megumi-chan! I don't even want to think about what kind of atrocities Yahiro pushed her toward!" But she did think about the possibilities. Her body was then surrounded by a dark and scary aura, one her friends following her all around the hotel backed off at, minus Kei, who as usual kept working on his laptop while walking and ignoring Akira. "I will kick them all open! I will kick, and kick, and continue kicking until I finally find that monster!" And so she kicked a new door and broke it into pieces, much to Finn's dislike, who was following them and clinging to Ryuu's blushing body since she was now, thanks to Yahiro's orders, wearing a maid's dress. "Yahiro you pervert! What have you done to my sweet Megumi-chan!" She said while making her way inside as she did twelve times already. Only this time she found the room and startled a sleeping Megumi.

"Eek!" She yelled innocently and kneeled at her bed, then directed her whole attention to Akira. The once annoyed girl then found her eyes sparkling by the view. The kneeling Megumi at the bed was wearing a full-body bunny pajama. It was a view Akira dreamed for all her life and just now it was all a reality. "...Akira...? Everyone...?" She added and then covered her mouth. Akira then jumped to her and pulled her into a strong hug. "Ueh?"

"Megumi-chan!" Akira said while rubbing her face against Megumi's one. "I'm so glad you are ok! And you look so cute! I love you so much Megumi-chan! Never do this to me again! When I knew you ran away with that monster to Finn's country I was so worried! At least that moron had the decency of asking for different rooms instead of sleeping at the same room."

"Oh, but we did sleep together, Akira." Akira flinched, everyone else did the same. Everyone but Kei who just sat by a sofa next to the one Yahiro was currently working at. "She is my wife after all. Did you really expect me not to sleep in the same room with her?" Everyone's jaws dropped. Akira just faced Yahiro with full of hatred eyes. "We spend such a peaceful night, didn't we, Megumi-chan? We had a lot of fun." He added with an evil grin, Megumi just nodded happily.

"Yahiro! How could you do that to my sweet Megumi-chan?" She said while carrying the whole table, Yahiro and Kei just moved their laptops away before she did. "I'm going to kill you! Right here and right now! And I will make it look like a horrible accident!" She said with an evil tone of voice. Megumi then faced Akira with confusion and then saw all the board games falling down from the table. She then walked toward them and began picking them up. "What is this?"

"Board games, I took Megumi-chan to a toy store yesterday and we bought the whole place. It is one of the biggest business chains in this country. I thought it was a nice investment, only while I did business Megumi picked all these board games. As I mentioned earlier, we had a lot of fun, right, Megumi-chan?" And she nodded happily and continued picking her board games. "Married or not, Megumi-chan is still a girl. One who enjoys cute stuff and toys! You would have loved that face she made when she saw this bunny pajama, it was priceless!" Yahiro added with a smile, and his smile freaked everyone out. Kei also noticed the smile, only he smiled as well instead.