Chapter 11: Together we Stand

"I have to admit, Yahiro, that you truly are a financial genius." Kei told Yahiro as both stared out of the windows of the elevator and faced the city, Yahiro just nodded proudly and rubbing the head of Megumi, as usual by his side and pulling him into a strong hug. The girl couldn't be any happier now that her life as an idol had forced Yahiro to spend all the time he had with her. "When you bought the Ushikubo's company, I admit I was a little worried, there was no time to start a new company, investing yes, but controlling a company would have taken a lot of time away from us, but thanks to the recent helping hand, the empire we had both created is now half as powerful as the one of your father, and it all happened in just a month, I'm impressed, and you know that's something hard to do... standing against your father now seems to be a possibility, but we already ran out of options for investments."

"You think so?" Yahiro added with an evil grin. "The Coupe Shuzzette chains of hotels, the Tusji Sport Corporation, the Ushikubo Manufacturing, the Takishima Group, all of them being corporations working side by side with the Yamamoto Entertainment Corporation, there is something all this corporations share in common, in case you hadn't noticed it." Yahiro smiled once again, and Kei just nodded at what Yahiro was saying. "Before Megumi changed my mind, I was more worried about controlling people instead of looking for their aid. I of course was wrong. Trusting others to help me on my mission is what is giving me the tools to face my father and help Megumi's dreams be possible. I have Megumi to thanks for this."

"As usual, you are underestimating your own abilities... after all, helping others is what convinced the others of you having a real change of heart. Ryuu and Finn now trust you entirely, and you have the help of Sakura and Jun, I of course was always by your side, but everything else is your doing and yours alone." But Yahiro moved his head in negation. He then directed his stare toward the young Megumi still hugging him. "Of course, we have Megumi to thanks for your change."

"Whatever, I won't be able to enjoy it until I defeat my father... the helping hand is always welcomed thought, now I have more free time to spend with Megumi-chan. Or did you really think I was being nice because of a change of heart?" He lied, pretending to be his former self. Kei just smiled not believing in his words. "I am the kind of person who likes controlling others, and the empire I have created is the living proof of it." The elevator finally stopped at the last floor, the doors were then opened and revealed Yahiro's office. The place was full with the life of his friends giving Yahiro's usual lonely life a new meaning. "Only I probably did a miscalculation... just as with Megumi, I have had a change of heart." Kei nodded, both then stared at what they had created.

One Despicable Guy.

Chapter Eleven: Together we Stand.

October 23, 259 days to deadline

"Good evening! Sakura Ushikubo speaking! Directive head of Yamamoto's Manufacturing Industry!" The girl spoke cheerfully at her sitting spot at Yahiro's sofa, the one in which Yahiro used to spend his lonely nights at the mansion he owed. She had a laptop at her legs and earphones to communicate with the many business people she was currently having a meeting with. "Yes, the Ushikubo Manufacturing Group is under a new administration and we are looking for new suppliers! If you are interested please wait in the line, I have another call, I apologize in advantage!" She said while typing at her keyboard and receiving a new call. "Sakura Ushikubo Speaking! Ah! Mr. Yamaha, a pleasure to speak to you again! But I'm afraid you were communicated to the wrong department, please wait in the line, I will communicate you with the company's life event manager, I apologize in advantage!" She said while working on her laptop once again. "Jun-kun, honey! Mr. Yamaha speaking, can you take the call please?"