Crashing into Green

Louis's POV:

"ZAYNIEEE" a thick Irish accent yells as we make our way through the parking lot.

Before Zayn can say anything a body is being thrown on him, legs wrapping around his torso.

"I missed you," the blonde boy in Zayn's arms says.

Zayn lets out a deep chuckle before replying to his omega, "Missed you too Niall"

Niall unwraps his legs from Zayn, standing beside him instead, allowing another body to envelop Zayn in a hug.

"Guys, you've met Louis before, but he's going to school here now, so you guys can get to know each other better," Zayn says to his mates once they are done greeting each other.

"Sweet! Finally, I'll have someone other than a bunch of stinky alpha's around" Niall says before flinging an arm around my shoulders.

My body freezes at the contact, but I relax as soon as I realize nothing bad can happen. I can't hurt him. I have the bracelet on.

"You and I are going to be the best of pals," Niall says into my ear, mischief laced in his voice.

I've only met Zayn's mates a couple of times, but whenever I'm around them I feel this sense of safeness and comfort. Like I can actually be myself around them.

"Hey we are not stinky," Liam says, lips almost forming a pout.

After a couple of minutes of light banter between the group, we make our way inside.

"You guys go ahead I'm gonna grab my timetable from the office," I tell the group.

"Sounds good. See you later, Lou." The hazel-eyed alpha tells me before he and his mates head in the direction of their classes.

I turn around and walk towards the main office. Once inside I head up to the front desk where a middle-aged woman sat, typing on the computer.

"Um, I'm here for my timetable," I tell her as I reach the spot in front of her.

She looks away from the computer, giving me a soft smile, "sure thing, can I get your name to, please?"

"Louis Tomlinson"

She types a few things into her computer before turning her chair around and standing up. She makes her way over to the small printer and picks up a piece of paper that had just been printed.

"Here you go, young man. If you want to change any of your classes or have any questions please come back" she tells me as she hands me my timetable.

"Thank you," I say meekly as I turn around to leave.

As I'm walking out of the office I have my head down looking over my classes.

Louis W. Tomlinson

Grade: 12 (Senior)

1. Calculus - Mr. Carman
2. Gym - Mr. Corden
3. History - Mr. Cowell
4. Power control/Use 1st half - Mr. Cowell
5. Lunch
6. Power control/Use 2nd half - Mr. Cowell
7. Study hall

I didn't have a lot of non-power classes due to me already having the credits done for them from my last school, and that worried me.

My teachers were informed that I wasn't allowed to use my powers so I would just have to sit and watch. A part of me felt relieved and another part of me felt like I would constantly be judged by the other students.

As I'm about to look up from the timetable I feel a hard chest run into me causing me to lose my balance, I squeeze my eyes shut preparing myself to hit the ground.

But right before my body can hit the hard floor, long slender arms are wrapping themselves around me and holding me upright to stop me from falling.

"Shit, are you ok" the deep voice of the guy holding me upright says.

For the second time this day, I feel a series of small tingles running through my body as my eyes trail up; Blue eyes meeting Green.