Truth or dare

Louis's POV:

"Hey, guys," Liam greets us as he opens the front door.

Zayn goes in straight away and hugs his mate, "Hi, babe, I missed you"

Liam instantly hugs him back, putting his head into Zayn's neck and breathing in his scent, "missed you too,"

"Ok come on, guys, you saw each other like two hours ago," a deep voice says from inside the door, breaking the hug between the two mates.

Standing tall, hair falling down just past his shoulders and wearing a plain white t-shirt stood Edward.

After the words left his mouth his eyes then travel in my direction, a semi smirk appearing on his face as he notices who it was, "Hey, blue, I'm glad you came" he tells staring at me with the same look I couldn't pinpoint, "Well, come in, everyone's waiting already"

Liam steps aside and opens the door wider for us. I slip off my shoes by the door where the others left theirs and follow Edward who is just walking a few feet in front of me.

He leads us down a long hallway and up the stairs before opening the first door on the left.

"HAROLD STYLES YOU SHUT YOUR THOUGHTS OFF RIGHT THE FUCK NOW" is the first thing I hear as Liam's bedroom door is opened.

Walking all the way into the room I look to see Niall staring at Harry as if the curly-haired lad just made him look at something disturbing and Harry sitting on a beanbag chair; Face holding a smirk and a little bit of blush on his cheeks.

"Well, maybe you should just stop listening to my private thoughts when you think I don't know" Harry spits back at the blonde.

Niall doesn't respond back, just sticks out his tongue and crosses his arms like a little kid.

"Children, I swear," Edward says from beside me, making the two look at him.

"Ugh, finally, I thought I was going to be left alone with these losers forever" Nialls sighs dramatically.

He gets up from his spot and walks towards Zayn and me with an Xbox control in his hand, "here, you can play. Harry cheats so I hate playing FIFA against him." He says while handing me the remote control.

I let out a small chuckle and grabbed the controller from him as he and Harry began to argue again.

At first, I wasn't sure about coming over to hang with them since I'm new to the group, but being with all of them just felt right. Like after months of pain and feeling alone, I finally have a place where I can feel safe and welcomed.

"I'm gonna order some pizza, what's everyone want?" Liam asks all of us around 6 o'clock.

"Meat lovers pizza"

"Doesn't matter"

"Meat lovers"

"I'll eat anything"

"Pineapple"

Everyone says at once.

"Ew, what the fuck, Harold, no one eats pineapple on pizza," Edward says as he gives Harry a look of disgust.

Harry only pouts as Liam goes and orders a meat lover's pizza, knowing he will not win a fight about this.

"Ooo, lads, we should play truth or dare!" Niall suggests as Liam walks back into the room.

"Niall, babe, no offense but that game is for kids," Zayn tells his mate.

"And that is why we have alcohol" Nialls exclaims, grabbing a bottle of straight vodka from the small table beside him.

Niall looks at the rest of the group holding the bottle up at them while raising an eyebrow.

The group all gives a small shrug making Niall grin from ear to ear.

"Ok I'm pretty sure everyone knows how to play but just in case I'll go over them anyway," the blonde omega says as everyone gets into a small circle.

Niall sat in between both his mates and both Harry and Edward decided to take a seat on either side of me.

"When someone gives you a dare you take a drink and complete the dare. If you fail to complete it you take another drink. As for truths you don't have to drink unless you decide to chicken out and not answer the question. Now, who wants to go first?" Niall asks as he finishes telling the rules.

"Mmh, I will" Harry's deep voice says from beside me, "Zayn truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Do you ever let Liam top you?" He says with a sly smirk.

Zayn's cheeks turn slightly pink at the question and he quickly reaches for the vodka bottle, taking a drink.

"Oh boo you whore, we all know you love it when Liam dominates you," Harry says as Zayn dodges the question.

"Whatever, Liam, truth or dare?"

"Mmh, truth"

"Which one of the twins would you rather snog?" Zayn asks his alpha mate.

"Pfff easy, Harry. Only because Edward kinda scares me sometimes" Liam says while eying Edward, who has a smirk plastered on his face.

Similar questions like these are asked for around 10 minutes. We've all had a couple of sips from the bottle and a few laughs here and there.

No one has asked anything really personal so far which I'm absolutely grateful for.

"Niall, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you to whisper the most seducing thing into your mate link you can think of"

By the time he finishes his sentence in the mind link, both Liam and Zayn are blushing due to there being a crowd and their eyes seem to have gotten darker.

"Ok, Louis, truth or dare," Niall asks casually as if he didn't just make both of his alphas flustered and probably hard.

"Um, truth?" I say, even though it came out more as a question than an answer.

Niall is silent for about 10 seconds as he thinks of a question to ask me, "How come you wear a Power Suppressant Bracelet?"

I instantly freeze, and I can see Zayn stiffen as well from beside Niall.

I look to both of my sides and see the twins giving me the same curious look, telling me they also wanted to know.

I didn't know what to say. How do you respond to a question that has an answer so horrible it will make them hate you.

They would all hate me.

They all looked at me, expecting an answer, well except Zayn. He just sat there, with a look in his eyes that told me I didn't have to say anything. That nobody had to know my story.

"Um, I-"