Pain

Tw: mention of blood, mention of cutting, mention of past rape

Louis's POV:

Pain is the first thing I register as I come to. My eyes are screwed shut while my body curls into itself.

Tears start to form from behind my eyelids as the memories of last night's events come flooding back to me.

Opening my eyes I notice I'm alone again in the room with my pants still down. My wrists are no longer handcuffed to the heater, and the door is no longer locked.

I carefully get up pulling my pants back on before limping my way out of the basement. The house is eerily quiet and I know my uncle isn't home.

Once in my room and head to my closet grabbing a fresh pair of clothes before getting in the shower.

When I'm in the tub I reach my hand out and turn on the steaming hot water, my body tensing up from the stinging as it hits my skin.

Grabbing the mesh pouf sponge and soup I begin to scrub my skin; Over and over again. Just wanting to feel clean, but I know it's not that easy.

Even if I was to scrub off all the feelings of the alpha's hands it wouldn't matter, because I know I'm just a short couple of days those hands will be replaced with new ones.

As I scrub the back of my legs I notice a trail of blood running down my skin, and I know it's from where they forcefully penetrated me.

The pain that ran down that area was like I was split open. I thought I'd get used to the horrid feeling of it by now, but I wasn't at all.

Every time my uncle brought people over to use me as they please, the pain only seems to get worse.

After scrubbing my body till it's red I get out of the tub and wrap a towel around my waist. I stand in front of the mirror looking back at what I presume is me. The boy who stands in the mirror is completely unrecognizable from the boy who stood in it a few months ago.

Back then my face radiated happiness. Now all I can see is a boy who radiates sadness. My cheeks are sunken in, my skin pale as a ghost and my once bright blue eyes are now dull.

My eyes travel down from my reflection to the counter where a shaving tool lays. My hands reach for it, picking it up before turning it around.

The razor blade in it is tempting me; Begging for me to use it. To finally have me drag it across my skin, and watch my blood drip down my wrists again.

I take the razor blade out of the shaver admiring the way the light bounces off the silver metal. I imagine how easy it would be for me to just keep slicing and slicing till my arms slowly drain from all the blood in them.

I bring the razor blade to the pale skin on my wrist, slightly putting pressure on it. As I move forward to drag it down wanting everything to just end, I hear the sound of my phone ringing coming from my room.

Freezing I drop the razor staring at it as it hits the ground. My heart beats racing in my chest while I think about what I was about to do.

Quickly getting dressed I head to my phone checking to see who called me. I notice I have 1 missed call and 2 unread messages; All from Zayn.