Outed

Tw: mention of wishing to die, mention of Simon Cowbell

Louis's POV:

"Ugh, Mr.Cowell is literally the most boring teacher ever" Niall groans out as he plops down in one of the empty chairs at the lunch table.

"Hey, at least you didn't end up falling asleep in his class and get detention as that one kid did," Liam tells his mate.

It had been about a month since the hangout at Liam's house and I feel like everything was getting better.

I actually had people who cared about me and I didn't feel like a monster all the time. I just felt like me. Well, the "me" before everything happened.

I was happy for the first time in months and I couldn't be more thankful for Zayn introducing me to the group.

And although I told myself I couldn't risk anything with the twins it didn't stop me from getting close to them over the last month.

I loved spending time with them and my inner omega purred whenever I was near them.

"Did you guys hear who's back?" Calum, Michaels's boyfriend, and soon-to-be mate asked the group.

Everyone looked at him with a confused look and before Calum could say anything else a voice spoke loudly from the end of the table interrupting the conversation.

"Hey, guys, fancy seeing you here"

The voice made everyone turn and although I was confused about who it was everyone around me seemed to know.

Liam, Zayn, and Niall all had a look of irritation on their face and both the twins looked as if the person disgusted them.

"Nick," Harry spat out "what are you doing back?"

The guy or Nick I guess smirks at him before rounding the table to stand in front of him, "Oh you know, just figured I'd come back to see my two favorite Alphas"

The beta takes both his hands and runs his arms along the twin's biceps making my jaw clench.

Both Harry and Edward grab his arm and remove it from their skin acting as if it had burned them, "Nick, we have told you countless times we will never happen. Now do us all a favor and get lost" both twins say at the same time.

Nick's smirk falters a little before he continues to talk with the Alphas, "Ed's, Har, I don't know why you keep on trying to fight this. We all know that we are meant to be with each other and meant to be mates"

I watch as both the twins cringe at the nickname and look almost mad at the mention of them being 'meant to be mates'"

The rest of the group either looks angry at this Nick guy or completely irritated with his presence, and honestly, I'm just about both right now.

Even if I'm trying to keep a distance in the mating bond between the twins and me because I don't want them getting hurt, it doesn't change the fact they are still my Alphas. I still care about them deeply.

"See that's where you are wrong, Nick. You will never be Harry and I's Mate. We already found ours and we couldn't be happier with who it is" Edward says.

Both his and Harry's eyes land on me for a second before they quickly look back at Nick with a scowl.

Nick seems to notice this and finally turns to look at me. He looks me up and down and has a certain look in his eyes.

Either he's surprised I'm the twins' mate or he knows who I am, and I'm guessing it is the ladder by the way his smirk grows on his lips even more.

"Mmh, I recognize you from someone," he says, putting his fingers on his chin as if he's trying to think of something.

I clench my hand together trying to keep my cool. My bracelet is beginning to burn and I know my powers are begging to be let out.

"Oh! I know!" he looks around the table one last time before his eyes land back on mine, "Aren't you Louis Tomlinson? The boy who murdered his whole family a couple of months ago. My my, I definitely did not expect the school to let a cold-blooded killer into the school,"

I hear small gasps from the people around me but I don't pay attention to them.

"If I had known the Styles brothers had a thing for killers I would have stabbed my way into their hearts a long time ago," Nick says, turning to look at the twins.

Both the Alpha's look shocked at what they just learned, "oh I'm sorry did you guys not know? That's too bad I guess. Well, I must be going now if you boys decide to leave this kille-"

"Shut the fuck up Grimshit, you know nothing. Now leave before I beat the fuck out of you" Zayn interrupts him, standing up from his seat and leaning over the table to grab the hem of Nick's shirt.

Pushing Nick away from him, the beta stumbles back a bit before composing himself and walking away; A smirk still smeared on his face.

My breathing is heavy and the burning sensation is only getting worse. Fuck.

I can't look at the people around me, I just couldn't. The whole group just found out that I'm a monster and I know they hate me now.

'I should have just died when I had the chance' I think before quickly standing up and leaving the cafeteria not wanting to stay for what the others have to say.

"LOUIS, WAIT!" I hear someone call after me, but I ignore it and run as fast as I can away from everyone and everything.

I wish I could just disappear.