Flustered

Louis's POV:

"Um I-I wear it because my powers aren't exactly under control. Like it's hard for me to use them right I guess" I say only half lying.

It was true that I wore it because my powers were hard to control, but they didn't need to know that without this bracelet, everything I know and see could be destroyed once more.

And most of all they didn't need to know they were in the presence of a monster.

"Oh," Niall let's put a small hum, "that makes sense I guess. What happened before that made you start to wear it?" He questioned innocently.

I knew Niall didn't mean anything by asking these questions; Didn't know the kinds of memories that flashed through my brain and the way my body feels as if it's going to go into panic.

"Ok, I think that's enough questions for one night, don't you think?" Zayn tells the group, knowing that I didn't want to talk about this stuff.

"But-" before Niall can finish his sentence the sound of the doorbell rings throughout the house, making him perk up, "PIZZAS HERE!" he yells as he gets up and races out the bedroom door.

His mates smile and chuckle at him before getting up as well to follow, leaving me alone with the twins.

The tension can immediately be felt in the room as soon as I'm left alone with them. Both set of eyes stare into the side of my head as I nervously play with a loose string on the rip of my black jeans.

"You look very pretty today Louis," Harry says after a couple of minutes of silence.

I feel my cheeks flush at his words and I look up at him through my eyelashes, "oh, um thank you?" My voice is small and I'm trying to hide how flustered that sentence made me feel.

"I agree, you look so pretty, blue, we could just snatch you right up" Edward speaks up from the other side of me.

I turn to look at him and see a smirk on his lips as he looks me up and down.

Again my cheeks heat up and I'm really hoping it isn't so noticeable to them.

Not once in my life has someone ever made me feel this way. No one has ever made me so flustered by just calling me pretty.

My inner omega is begging to be let out to meet his mates, but I knew I couldn't let that happen.

No matter how attractive they are and no matter how much I would love to be with them, I couldn't risk it.

I wouldn't let another person I care for get hurt. Even if that meant spending the rest of my life alone and unhappy.