Thoughts and determination

Edward's POV:

"LOUIS WAIT" Zayn calls after Louis.

Fucking Nick Grimshaw. Harry and I have told him over and over again we didn't want him but he can't seem to understand that. And now he has the audacity to try and ruin things with Louis and us.

Yes, we were shocked when Nick told us that Louis killed his family but I didn't believe him. Not one bit.

After observing Louis for the last couple of weeks, I knew for a fact he could never hurt someone, let alone his family.

"Should we follow them?" Harry asks, worry written all over his face as he watches Zayn run after Louis.

I put my hand on his thigh to try and smooth him, "Let Zayn handle this bubs. He will know how to help him"

Harry nods and places his hand on top of mine, squeezing it.

"It all makes sense now" I hear Niall whisper to himself.

I turn to look at him and see that no one else heard him except me. I've always had been the one with the best hearing in the group.

'What makes sense?' I ask in my mind, knowing Niall will hear me.

He looks at me, 'Nothing'

'Niall, tell me.'

He shakes his head. 'I'll tell you later.'

"Zayn says he and Louis are in their wolf forms in the woods behind the school. And that he talked to Louis and he thinks we are all going to hate him now" Liam says, probably getting a mind link from his mate.

"What? Why would we hate him?" Harry says upset.

"Probably because of what Nick said"

"Well, I'm not just going to sit here and let him think that" Harry huffs, getting up from his seat and storming out of the cafeteria.

"Harry, what are you doing?" I ask him, following him.

"I'm going to go find Louis and tell him we don't hate him," he says determinedly.