Panic

Tw: mention of blood

Louis's POV:

Horror. Those are the only words that could be described as I looked around this room.

The once beautiful home now destroyed. Family photos now cracked. Furniture now torn. Clean walls now splattered in thick crimson-colored blood.

My breathing was heavy as black tears streamed down my face. My hands are covered in the thing I hate most; the aftermath of my powers.

I can still hear the cries of the ones I love, and the one I hated.

Sirens, flashing lights, yelling. Those can all be heard from outside the house as I stood frozen in the middle of all the horror.

Tingles are running through my body wanting to release more. Needing to let go again.

Looking at the ground I see what's left of the once happy careless little girl. I did that. I ruined everything; destroyed it.

The sirens and yelling from outside are getting louder and louder. And the flashing lights get brighter and brighter. But my vision somehow seems to get darker.

My whole body feels like it's trapped in place; stuck in this hell I've made for myself.

It should have been me.

Banging on the door sounds; My vision only getting worse.

With one final bang, the door flies open and I feel myself fall to the ground absorbing the blackness.

I sit up with a gasp, eyes flying open. I can feel the panic building in my chest. My heart is racing and it's hard to breathe. It feels as if all the air in my lungs is being sucked out of them. I can hear someone talking to me, but I can't focus on what they are saying. My palms are sweaty and my heart feels as if it's about to burst in my chest at any moment.

Suddenly I feel someone wrapping their arms around me; Alpha.

The alpha holds me to his chest, sending calming pheromones to my inner omega. My hearing slowly comes back and I can hear the soothing voice of the alpha trying to get me to calm down.

"You're okay, omega. I got you, just relax for me okay" the alpha's words echo in my ears, and I can feel my panic subsiding.

"That's it, Louis, you're doing so good" the feeling of my heart beating slowing down to its normal rate can be felt through my chest.

A few minutes later my body is finally calm; relaxed. The alpha's arms still wrapped around me. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I repeat over and over, "I didn't mean to do it, I promise"

The alpha's arms finally unwrap from me, and the chest placed against my back is removed. The alpha moves so he's in front of me. Edward. The dark green-eyed lad sits in front of me, eyes filled with concern and confusion.

"Hey, it's okay, Louis, you're okay I promise. There's no need to say sorry" he says calmly to me yet still somehow dominant.

My inner omega whines at that, and I feel the need to go back into the alpha's arms.

"Let's get you to the nurse's office, okay" I don't respond to him just let him help me up and lead me there; The warmth of his body makes my omega want to purr with comfort.