Twin meetings

Louis's POV:

Light forest green eyes stare back at my blue ones, concern written in them, "I am so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going" I tell him in almost a rush.

His arms are still wrapped around my body; The smell of fresh brewing coffee and cinnamon filling my nose.

"No, it was my fault, I shouldn't have been standing in the middle of the hallway," the green-eyed boy tells me.

He finally moves his arms out from around me giving me room. As he steps back I take in the rest of his features and clothing.

Other than his green eyes he has dark brown curly hair, that's wrapped up in what looks like a headband. His skin is tan and I can see a couple of tattoos that are on his arms. He's wearing a plain white short-sleeve shirt and black ripped skinny jeans topped off with black and white converse.

"Hey, are you sure you're okay?" The guy's voice knocked me out of my thoughts and made me look back up so our eyes meet again.

"Oh, um, sorry, I must have zoned out"

The green-eyed boy's face of concern quickly turns into one of relief, and his lips form a soft smile causing small dimples to appear on his cheeks.

"Good. You must be new here, right? I haven't seen you around before," I send a small nod to him not knowing what to say, "I'm Harry" he introduces himself to me while putting out his hand for me to shake.

Looking down at his stretched-out hand, I slowly reach out to place my hand in his to shake not wanting to be rude, "Louis"

I take notice of how soft his hand is and how its size engulfs my hand making my own feel small compared to his.

"Louis, as in Louis Tomlinson?" He asks me, making my eyes widen slightly.

"Um yeah, how'd you know?"

His smile only widens at my words, "I'm friends with Zayn, he's always talking about the infamous Tommo" he says with a small chuckle.

I let out a quiet groan at his words, "Great, only good things I hope"

"Definitely, but he didn't tell us about how beautiful you were" his smile turns into a cheeky smirk as he looks me up and down.

A small blush forms on my cheeks, and my heart seems to pick up a bit.

At my last school, no one was that straightforward or in this case gay forward. Everyone either just kept to themselves or only talked to you when they needed something.

"So what class do you have first?" Harry asks, changing the subject.

I look back down at my timetable to see what I have, but before I can look the paper is being snatched out of my hands by the curly-headed alpha.

He looked over the sheet for a couple of seconds before looking back up at me, his smile still flashing on his face, "looks like we have three classes together, 1st, 4th and 6th. You also have 2nd with my twin brother. Want me to walk you and show you where 1st hour is?" He asks generously.

"Oh, that... that would actually be really helpful. Thank you" I tell him, sending him a small smile.

"It's no problem, we should start heading there now or we will be late"

As we are walking to 1st, he points out where some of my other classes are as we pass them, so I won't be as lost when it's time for those classes.

~

Psychology class went a lot smoother than I thought it would. The teacher nor the students didn't make a big fuss about there being a new student, so I didn't have to talk to anyone.

Harry also sat right next to my seat, helping me whenever I needed it. When class was over he said it was great meeting me and that he would see me later.

I felt that maybe this school wouldn't be as bad as what my inner thoughts were telling me. No one knew me here. No one knew the monster I truly was.

Taking out my timetable again I see that it's time for P.E. I always liked that class at my old school. Running and exercising were almost like an outlet for me.

Most omegas hated sports and such not as their bodies were not made for stuff like that, but for me, it was one of the only things that made me feel alive.

Being able to get my heart rate up, having my muscles ache every time I pushed myself harder. It just all felt refreshing.

When I make it to the locker room I hear the sound of someone calling my name through the many voices in there, "Louis, mate, over here" looking in the direction of the voice I see Niall waving me over.

He's sat on the bench that's between the rows of lockers, sitting next to him is his mate, Liam. Liam seems to be talking to two other guys, one being a beta with red hair, and the other is what I'm assuming is Harry's twin, which I remember he mentioned he had when we were talking.

He looks exactly identical to Harry, except his hair is long, going just past his shoulders. He seems a bit taller and has more muscles as well compared to the other twin.

I make my way over to the group, watching as Niall lights up like a Christmas tree "Mate, I want you to meet the rest of the group!"

He stands up and grabs my hand dragging me the rest of the way, stopping in front of the beta, "This is Michael Clifford, and from what I heard from Z you guys definitely have similar taste in music"

The beta Michael sends me a quick greeting as he turns around to start putting on his gym clothes.

I then turn my attention to the alpha standing beside him. "And this is Edward Styles. He might seem scary at first but he's truly a teddy bear at heart. He also has a twin brother whom you will meet sometime today" Niall cheerfully says, not knowing I already met Harry. "Guys, this is Louis"

Just as I'm about to greet them someone walks by me, bumping into my shoulder, causing me to stumble forward.

And once again just before I can fall, strong arms are wrapping themself around me and holding me upright "oops!"

"Hi," Edwards' voice says to me as I stand back up straight. Unlike his brother, he smells of burnt wood and fresh rain.

"Sorry, god, that's the second time today someone has had to catch me before I fell," I say as my eyes meet dark green eyes.