Here for you

Harry's POV:

I walk fast out of the school building and into the woods, not having to look back to know Edward is following right behind me. 

Louis's scent fills my nose as we get farther into the trees, letting me know we are getting closer to him. All I wanted to do was get to him as fast as I could, wrap him up in my arms, and let him know that we cared for him no matter what. 

Even if what Nick said was true I didn't care. If Louis hurt someone he loved then there was a reason, there was no way someone as sweet and caring as him could ever hurt someone on purpose. 

A couple more feet into the woods and we come to a clearing. I see Zayn's wolf sitting beside the most beautiful wolf I've ever seen. Louis's fur coat was pure white, a color extremely rare to see. 

Zayn's ears perk up as he hears us at the tree line. He looks over at us giving us a small nod, telling us it's okay for us to come forward. Edward grabs my hand from beside me as we walk to our omega together. Louis makes no acknowledgment of us when we sit down beside his wolf form.

Zayn backs away from us, giving us time alone with Louis. After a couple of seconds of silence, I finally speak, "Louis, what Nick said doesn't change how we feel about you. We could never hate you" Louis turns to face us; his ice-blue wolf eyes filled with pain just like his emotions were filled with right now.

"He's right, blue. No matter what happened we will be right beside you to help you through it and we are here to listen when you are ready to talk about it" Edward chimes in. 

Louis stares at us for a couple more seconds before he lets out a heartbreaking whine. I lift up my hand instantly, and run my fingers through Louis's fur, trying to calm him down. He seems to understand what I'm trying to do and maneuvers himself so he's laying in between Edward and me, his head in my lap. Edward begins to softly rub Louis's fur as well making our omega let out a small pur.

"That's it, Lou, we got you" I whisper to him as his eyes closed, knowing he's on the verge of being in omega space, "Let go, omega, your alphas got you" 

"Good boy, blue, we'll be here for you when you come too" Edward assures him, as we both watch our omega drift off.