Level 3

Tw: Simon Cowell

Louis's POV:

"Mr. Tomlinson, can you open your eyes for me?" I hear a feminine voice say from beside me.

After Edward brought me here all I wanted to do was lay down and rest. My body aches and I feel so exhausted.

Opening my eyes I see the nurse beside me, holding a cup of water and a small pill.

"I need you to take this for me ok, it will help with the after-effects of the panic attack, and subside your need to let out your powers," she says while handing me the cup and pill.

Sitting up I take them from her and set the pill in my mouth before drowning it down my throat with the water.

"Thank you"

"It's no problem, dear, but I do have some questions for you okay?" After she sees me give a small nod she continues, "I've read your files and noticed that you wear a Power Suppressant Bracelet, can you tell me how long you have been wearing it for?"

My nails started to dig into my hands as I look down at my lap, "About 3 months" I tell her, voice almost a whisper.

Sighing she gives me a sad look, "The file doesn't go into detail on why you wear it, but it says that your power level is extreme. Is that correct?" She asks, earning a nod from me.

Power Levels are what determined how strong your power was, or in cases like mine how dangerous it was.

The levels were a lot like our secondary genders, all three levels having different strengths.

Level 1. This level was the weakest, meaning their powers couldn't do any damage. Most people who had level one powers were omega's or beta's, but there were a few alpha's born with level 1 powers.

Level 2. This level was much like being a beta, it was the middle ground. Not the weakest power level nor the strongest power level. Almost all alpha's and beta's had this level of power, but just like in lever 1 there were sometimes omega's born with a level 2 power.

Level 3. This level was the strongest, most dangerous, and most feared. It was extremely rare for people to be born with this level and most people who were never told a soul. They hid it, afraid of being hated, outcasted, or even tested on. The few people in the world who were born with this level were alpha's, not one beta or omega being born with it. Until now.

No one ever knew Louis had a level 3 power growing up until it was too late. He was an omega, people saw him as small, and weak. Especially his father.

The nurse asks me a few more questions before she tells me I'm allowed to go back to class, "Just be careful, dear. This power you possess is extremely dangerous, not only to others but to you too. Don't tell anyone your level, there are some bad people in this world that would do anything to have you in their grasp." Those were the last words she spoke to me before I left the room.

It's 4th period right now which means I have Power control/Use 1st half with Mr. Cowell. From what I heard the teacher is strict and hard on his students, so I know walking in there late will probably piss him off.

As I make it to the room I open the door and find the teacher talking to the class. At the sound of the door opening, he stops talking and looks my way.

"You're late," he says to me.

"Sorry, I was in th-" before I could finish my sentence he interrupted me.

"I don't care why you were late, detention after school" he strictly tells me, "now go sit down next to Mr. Payne, you've already disrupted my class enough"

He turns back around to the chalkboard and starts speaking to the class again. I roll my eyes and make it to the empty seat beside Liam.

I notice the twins sit directly behind him, and Zayn and Niall in front. Sitting down, Liam sends me a smile and then turns to listen to the teacher.

"Today we will be showing each and every one of your powers. When I call your name please stand up and make it to the front of the room, once up here you will demonstrate what you can do"

At his words, the feeling of tingles began to run through my body again. I dig my nails into my palms again creating little crescent moon-looking marks.

I can feel eyes burning into the back of my head as if someone knew something was wrong.

Zayn turns around from his spot when the teacher is done talking and the first student walks up.

'You okay?' He mouths to me, knowing this will probably be hard for me.

'Yeah' I mouth back to him.

"Niall Horan" the teacher called after a couple of students went.

The blonde boy gets up from his seat and walks to the front of the class, "Um... I can read minds" he told the teacher after being asked what he can do.

"Very well. I'm going to write a number down and say it in my head. I want you to tell the class what it is" Mr. Cowell says to Niall.

Niall nods before watching the teacher write a number. He looks directly at the teacher before saying the answer out loud, "28"

"That's correct," the teacher says out loud, before showing the class the number he wrote.

Liam is then called next. He demonstrates his power by lifting the teacher's desk; Showing that he has super strength.

Zayn then goes up and shows the class how he can create force fields with his hands.

Up next we're the twins.

"Harry Styles" the teacher calls the youngest of the two up.

He walks up before lifting himself into the air; Flying. He always tells the class he can read people's emotions which makes me freeze up a bit.

Having someone being able to read what you're feeling is terrifying.

"Edward Styles"

When Edward walked up I was expecting him to have the same powers his brother had. Most identical twins are born with identical powers, and when working together those powers become stronger.

"I can create fire with my hands," Edward says to the class, surprising me a bit. It wasn't often identical twins who had separate powers, but it happens.

He puts his hand out in front of him, giving the class a better view. He closes his first once, then opens it; Making flames appear from his palms.

"An Element Power," the teacher says loud and clear, "Haven't had one of those in my class for years. Nice work, Mr. Styles, you can have a seat now.

Elements. They are what keep the world balanced and alive, without them this world would cease to exist. Element powers can come in 5 forms; Water, Earth, Air, Fire, and ice.

"Louis Tomlinson" the teacher calls out, making me suck in a breath of air.