Rag Doll

Tw: rape, abuse, mention of blood.

Louis's POV:

The sound of my bedroom door banging against the wall makes me open my eyes and jolt up from my desk.

I turn around quickly, seeing my uncle standing in the doorway; face filled with anger and hatred.

He stomps over to me, hands grabbing my hair before I could even think about moving away from him.

"Why the fuck did the school nurse call me today to inform me that you passed out during P.E." He practically spits the words at me.

His tall structure is towering over me while he holds his strong grip on my air making it impossible for me to get away from him.

His face is inches from mine, and I can smell the stench of alcohol on his breath.

"I-I didn't me-mean to" I stutter out to him, wincing as he pulls harder on the strands of hair in his hand.

My words only seem to piss him off more. He tightens his grip on me, pulling my head back farther than it already was; Before slamming it forward to hit against the hardwood desk.

I let out a loud groan as my face made contact with the desk; black spots already invading my vision slightly.

"That's exactly what you said about killing your family. YOUR NOTHING BUT A FREAK" his voice gradually getting louder with each word. "YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING THAT COMES TO YOU, OMEGA"

I knew what came next. The same thing that always did.

My uncle dragged me downstairs to the basement, as I struggled against his hold. Once down there he opens the door, pulling me inside.

The room is cold and filled with the smell of sweat, alpha, and blood.

Two men stand in the corner watching as my uncle throws me to the small mattress in the corner; Handcuffing me to the heater on the wall.

"Have fun, boys." My uncle says to the two alphas before walking back out of the basement, leaving me with them.

"Well, isn't he a cute one?" The stronger-looking alphas of the two said.

They approach me with lust-filled eyes and the smell of their arousal is filling the small basement room.

In seconds both are kneeling beside me, "You look so fuckable, little one, I bet you'd be so tight around me." I hear one whisper out.

One of the alphas has my legs pinned to the ground stopping me from kicking them. While the other has his hands roaming my body.

"Please stop, let go of me." I whimper out.

My eyes water, as I plead for them to stop. I can't keep going through this.

"Shhh, omega, it'll be easier if you don't fight it." I try to fight for them to get off, but it's useless.

With my hands still chained up and my legs being held down, there's no hope.

I feel one of them pull down my pants making my tears come down harder. My yells and pleads for them to stop getting louder as their hands keep trailing along my body. I feel a hand grasp my mouth making it so the sounds from it are muffled.

I soon heard the sound of them unbuckling their pants, making my blood run cold. I whimpered as I felt one of them around my entrance, I wanted it to all end, but I couldn't do anything, I was trapped. Why me? Why couldn't it have been me who died?

I then felt a piercing pain go throughout my body as one of the alphas slammed into me, making me scream out in pain from behind the hand.

The alpha thrust in and out of me repeatedly; Hard and brutal.

My vision began to feel fuzzy as the pain increased, I wanted so badly for all of this to end.

When the first man finished I felt as if I was already dead. What I would give for that to be true.

The black spots continue to increase as the second guy takes his turn. My body felt like a used rag doll, that was utterly and completely broken.

I don't know how long I laid there limp, as they used my body for their own personal pleasure.

Eventually, my body slowly gave in to the darkness that threatened to overtake my body.