chapter eight.

And I have a cold. At choo.. hehe. Enjoy. Though I really need to know if you all got chapter seven and six.

New York

" Miranda, can you pack my suitcase I have a business trip. "

" Yes sir. How long at most. " the old woman asked.

" About three days. "

Being told so Miranda goes into the walk in closet. She chooses some suits and white dress shirts and puts them in  his suitcase.

" Miranda. "

" Yes sir. "

" Has everything in Carlos'room been cleared. "

Her eyes softened at the mention of his name. Having worked at the mansion for thirty years she basically raised him herself.

" I told the staff to only clean the room, everything else was left as master liked it. "

" That's good. Am really grateful for what you did for this family you know. "

" What are you saying sir, am just doing my job. " She said even though she knew not everything here was her job.

Like packing his suitcase. That was supposed to be Sharon's duty, but the damn woman wouldn't raise a manicured finger if her life depended on it. Or practically raising Carlos.

Sharon was really never one to bother. Yes no doubt she loved his son, but she vividly remembered once when Carlos was six, she asked her something that made her heart ache.

" Miranda, everyone in my class says their mommy puts them to bed why doesn't mommy ever put me to bed. "

" Because sweetie, your mom knows you are a big boy. And she wants you to get used of doing everything like big boys do. "

" My friends say it's because she doesn't love me. "

" Oh dear, that is not true. Everyone loves you because you are a good boy. Don't listen to everything people say it would cost you one day. "

But unfortunately Carlos didn't take that advice to heart.

" That is all sir. "

" Thank you. And oh, can you tell Joe to take my luggage downstairs. "

After a few minutes he was also making way down the stairs all the while, dealing with a very pissed Ronnie.

" I won't come Russo I have the weekend off and it's not work related. "

" Of course it's work related Ronnie and you are coming. "

" Can't do anything alone can you. I was supposed to spend the weekend with my baby. "

" Which one, Ted or Tyrone. " He jokes

" Come on, how is Sharon even letting you go to your ex. Your marriage really should be questionable. "

" I'll be there in twenty minutes be ready by then. "

' how on Earth did I choose her to be my personal assistant. Dealing with that attitude. '

How much of a loss it will be if he fired her.

Heading out he saw Sharon standing looking at a huge picture frame on the wall that was taken only when Carlos had finished highschool.

Sighing he decided to tell her.

" I am leaving for sometime, I  am going to Kansas. "

" Why ask me, you can walk out of here and go to some mistress of yours and get a child for all I care. "