chapter twelve

Evelyn

Edinburgh UK.

I am tired. Emotionally, physically and if I go on my brain will also wear out.

" Oh my goodness, Eva you have those shoes. "

" How much are they. I heard they only had fifteen pairs in the country. "

I look down at the six inches shoes mother got me. I really don't want these but being the princess am supposed to be I look at my ' friends ' and smile.

" I really don't-- "

" I am so telling daddy to get me that. " Chloe Hathaway, the school plastic barbie said in a sassy way.

" Is that channel. " Indigo says grabbing my hand.

That's it for my mother. She dresses me like I am coming for a fashion show at school. Even this stupid uniform we wear doesn't reduce the attention. I pull back my hand gently, trying to give them a uncomfortable smile.

" Am going to class " I say moving backwards.

" Why has class time started. "

" You know there are beauty channels all over the globe. Can you leave her be. " I hear Morgan saying behind me.

" Fashion channels don't show a realistic view, right ladies " Ian who surprisingly doesn't let his presence go unnoticed, says giving me a wink, snaking his arm around Chloe's waist.

I try not rolling my eyes.

" Back off Harper. " Morgan tells him as she pulls me away.

" Thanks Morgan. "

" Why don't you just shove them aside and move on. " she asks fixing her tie.

" It's not that easy, the next thing I know Chloe will have my name up in her Instagram for physical abuse. "

She laughs. " Imagine the face of your mother when that is out. "

I have known Morgan my entire childhood. Of all people I engage with she's the most sincere. So probably the only friend I have.
Unlike me, Morgan's parents were chill parents. When I was attending beauty pageants she was always at camps exploring something new, her parents didn't have to force her to do anything. Her life was literally in her hands. She played volleyball at school and I think whatever her future holds she'd do it with sports.

Looking at her now. Her tie was a bit loose, a few wrinkles on her skirt her shirt somewhat untucked and a pair of converse. In fact the only reason people knew she was from a rich family was because of her brother, Brayden White. Who had just finished highschool last year and currently in NYU.

If my parents wanted a son I am very sure he'd be the definition. He was perfect in every way. Only those that I know of. The only difference was that he liked being that way, I on the other hand pretty much was left with no choice.

" Don't look at me like that. " I hear Morgan mumbling.

" What. "

" You are giving me the look your mom gives me when I come over. The she is a mess and a disgrace to rich people. "

" I am not. Oh my God why would you say that. " I argue.

She sighs, " honey I know that you like to be dorky and clumsy infront of everyone, but you have to face the fact you are raised into royalty. "