#1

"Yena, go to your school now. You might be late." said an old woman and the girl, Yena roll her eyes as she chewed her foods in her mouth.

"Shut up. That's my own business." answer her coldly.

"Choi Yena! Respect your mom!" yell a man who sit in front of her.

She smirks before stood up and grabbed her bag.

"She's not my real mom, Mr. Choi. She's my stepmom. And you are not my real dad too. Our surname is just same. You guys adopted me."

Yena replied and she walked leaving her parents dumbfounded. Yena shook her head and she drive her motorcycle to the school.

After reached at the school, Yena took off her helmet and ruffled her hair softly. She then took her bag and walk inside the school.

Then, Yena can see many girls was looking at her and smiling shyly to her. Yena ignored those stares.

She go to the rooftop and saw her friends. "Yow, duck! Finally you come." a girl with medium hair greeted her.

Yena chuckles and she sit beside the girl. "Yah! You must remember I'm old than you, dog."

The girl, Yujin laugh making her eyes also smile. "But we were in one class." stick her tongue out to Yena.

"Why did you late today?" ask Chaeyeon, the girl with red hair raised a brow.

Yena sighed heavily. "As always. We are fighting again." answer her and then a girl with blonde hair, Hyewon squeaked.

"Can you just accept them? It's been 10 years, duck."

"You said it easily, Hye. They is the reason my parents died. If they are not fighting with my parents.. maybe I will thought them as my second parents. They were my parents bestfriends but they killed them."

"But they realized it and adopted you." reply Yujin and Yena sigh aggressively.

"Stop it. I don't want to ruin my own mood."

said her and all of them silent. "Whatever, Yena. Let's go to the cafe. They already waited for us."

add Hyewon and Yena nods. They stood up and walk to the cafe. Many eyes landed on them but they ignored it.

After that, they saw a three girls was laughing together and then one of them saw them.

She waved to them. "Guys!" shouted a girl with short hair and they lean closer.

"Hi, Eunbi unnie! Hi Sakura unnie and Wony!" greeted Yujin and quickly kiss Wonyoung's cheeks.

The girl was blushing with her sudden action. "Yah, dog!" warn Eunbi and glared to her.

Yujin pouts. "Yah Hyewon unnie, can you kiss Eunbi unnie so she will stop mad to me?"

Hyewon smirks. "Request accepted." answer her and peck on Eunbi's cheeks. This time, Eunbi turn who was blushing.

Yena make a disgusted face. "Ugh.. Disgusting!" comment her and everyone laugh.

"You must have a girlfriend, Choi. Look.. many girls and boys want to date with you. Just choose."

say Sakura and Chaeyeon laugh again. "Kkura, she's not interested with all of them. She have a high taste."

Yena gritted her teeth and slap Chaeyeon's arm make Chaeyeon yelped in pain.

"Stop it, Chae!" mad her and Chaeyeon chuckles.

YENA don't focus on what her teacher said, she lay her head on the table and close her eyes.

"Yah, Yena. Mrs. Seo will saw you. Wake up." say Chaeyeon who sit behind her. She kick Yena's leg.

Yena shouted loudly as hse feel her leg was hurt effect of Chaeyeon's kicks. She bites her lips hardly.

"Choi Yena. Is everything okay there?" ask Mrs. Seo and Yena look at her.

She fake smile to her teacher and shook her head in multiple times.

"Yes, it's nothing Mrs." Mrs. Seo nodded and continue her lesson.

Yena glared to Chaeyeon who was holding her laugh at behind.

When their class already dismissed, Yena quickly clear her stuffs. "Yah, duck! Want to stay at my house?" ask Hyewon.

Yena immediately nodded. "Sure. I was lazy to go home. Thanks, Kwangbae." Hyewon chuckles and nods.

"Then, let's go to Hyewon unnie's house tonight!" say Yujin and Chaeyeon smile.

"Sure!" replied her and all of them agreed. They walked to their girlfriends's class to pick them up. Yena just followed.

A/N : Hi guys so this is a first chapter and just a short chapter I made for today! I hope you guys can support this story! Vote and comment!

The next chapter will be as usual, which is not too long chapters!💚

Oh I added Chaekkura because I miss them so muchh😭💔

Enjoyed it!