#28

Yuri slowly opened her eyes and she groanned in pain when she can feel her head was hurt.

Yuri look around her and she found herself at the mini pool in one house.

"You already wake, Jo Yuri ssi? That's good then."

Yuri turn to her left and saw Yiren was smirking as she walk to Yuri slowly. Yuri was scared.

"What are you gonna do to me?! Let me go!!" yelled Yuri and Yiren laughed so hard hearing that.

"Me? Letting you go? No way, Yuri!!" mad Yiren and she gripped Yuri's hair tightly until Yuri yelped in pain.

They looked at each other. "You don't know me yet, Yuri.. This is Wang Yiren, and I will get whatever I want. Even I have to kill you, I will do it for getting Yena!"

Yuri's tears fall down as she felt hurt effect of Yiren's grips on her hair and her head that was bleeding.

Yiren realized it and she chuckles sarcastically. "Are you scared now, huh?" tease her sarcastically.

"I don't want to kill you that easy. What if... I hurt you first?"

Yiren laugh like a crazy people before she pull Yuri forcedly and push Yuri into the pool.

Yuri scream and Yiren also get into the pool, she pushed Yuri's head into the water to make Yuri drown.

Yuri try her best to not being drowned, and Yiren continue to let her being drowned.

"Yena!!"

YENA walked to her left and right several times with her worried face.

"Now, where did we want to find Yuri?!" mad her and stroke her head frustratedly.

Yena sit on the couch aggressively and Wonyoung just look at her scaredly.

"Calm down, unnie." say Yujin and Yena looked at her madly.

"You want me to calm down?! Yujin, Yuri is missing for 5 hours already!"

"Yujin is right, Yena. You should calm down first. Yes, we are worry too but now, we already make a police report and they was trying their best to find her."

say Eunbi and patted Yena's shoulder gently. Yena deeply sighed and closed her eyes.

"I just want to see Yiren. I know she's the reason Yuri is missing right now."

"But we also don't know where is her, Yena.."

replied Sakura and look at Yena with a pity face.

"Now, just wait for the police's result. I believe Yuri will be fine. Okay?" ask Hyewon and Yena forcedly nodded.

"We just wait and do nothing?" asked Yena and Chaeyeon immediately shook her head.

"No, that's not what her mean. Just.. we will try to find her too. But for now, you need rest. You still don't eat Yena."

said Chaeyeon gently and Yena shook her head back.

"No, I don't wanna eat. Don't force me."

all of them looked at each other and sighed. They know they can't persuade Yena.

THE next day, they waited for Yiren to come to school and asked her about Yuri, but Yiren didn't come.

Yena grunted madly. While Wonyoung and Yujin look outside of the class, hoping for Yiren to come.

But she still don't come although they already waited for almost an hour.

"Now I believe she's the one who kidnap Yuri."

comment Yena and punch the table, making all the students look at her as they was shocked.

"Yeahh that's why she didn't come, she know we will attack her." support Hyewon and gritted her teeth.

"I don't wanna study today. I don't have a mood."

Yena said and she grabbed her bag. She walked leaving the class.

"Yena wait!"

shouted Eunbi and all of them following Yena.

They run chasing after the girl as they saw Yena was about to the rooftop.

When Yena was about to turn, suddenly she bumped into someone make the old woman fell off.

"I-I'm sorry, ma'am."

Yena apologized and helps the old woman to stand up. All of her friends coming closer.

"Are you okay, ma'am?"

"Yes, I am. Thank you, kid."

Yena smile and nodded. "By the way, I want to ask you guys, kids. Do you know Yiren?" asked her make all of them gasped.

"Yes, she's our classmate. And who are you, ma'am?" asked Sakura carefully. The old woman sigh.

"I'm her mom, Mrs. Wang. Can you guys tell me where is her? She don't come home since yesterday after go to school."

tell Mrs. Wang worriedly and they looked at each other when heard that.

"Ma'am, actually we are looking for Yiren too.. Because―"

"Because she kidnap my girlfriend."

Yena cutted Wonyoung off and the old woman was startled.

"What? She kidnap your girlfriend?"

all of them nodded. "Can I know, did Yiren likes you?" Yena once again nodded, making Mrs. Wang deeply sighed.

"I already guess she can do this once again." mumbled her alone, but still Yena can heard it.

"Do that once again? What do you mean, ma'am?" asked Yena desperately.

Mrs. Wang look at Yena and her friends one by one.

"Yiren actually having a mental health because she's having a crush on someone, which is already have a girlfriend. The situation is same like you, kid. She's really obsessed with the person until she kill her girlfriend because she want the girl. She let the girl being drowned. I send her to the mental hospital with my late husband to make sure she is not sick anymore. We thought she already well but she lied to us."

Mrs. Wang's eyes was teary and Eunbi patted her shoulder. They now worry on Yuri.

"Now, where did we wanna search them? We don't know where is Yiren." said Chaeyeon.

"I-I think.. I know where is my daughter. She must want to kill your girlfriend at the same place."

reply Mrs. Wang and she wipes her tears away. "Let's go now. And please call the police too."

to be continued..