#23

Yena who was playing games while lying on her bed being interrupted when the door suddenly was opened.

"Yena unnie!" call Yuri as she walked into the room. Yena paused the game and turn to the younger.

"Yuri?"

Yuri closed the door and she run to Yena. Yuri then jumped on Yena's body as she wrapped her arms around Yena's neck.

(same like before)

"Yah, it's hurts!" yelped Yena and Yuri chuckles then she kiss Yena's cheeks.

Yena immediately smiled. "Tch.. just say that you like it." comment Yuri while rolling her eyes playfully.

Yena laugh before she continue playing her games.

Yuri rest her chin on Yena's shoulder and look at Yena's phone.

"Is it fun playing games?"

"Of course!"

replied Yena quickly and focusing on her games. "By the way, you still here? When will you go home, Joyul?"

Yuri pouts. "Your parents already fly to England. Let me be alone in this house with you for a while."

answer Yuri and face palming. Yena squeaked softly. "Okay, don't be sulked." said Yena gently.

She turn off her games and turn around her body, making they faced each other with Yuri on the top.

Yena chuckles seeing Yuri's face and she pinch both Yuri's cheeks. "Enough with your sulking. I'm melting you know."

tease Yena and Yuri's face suddenly blushing but she covered it.

"Tch.." Yuri looked away from Yena as she punch Yena's chest, making Yena groaned in pain fakely, then she laughed.

"Enough, I wanna go home." Yuri went off on top of Yena, but Yena quickly pulled her back make she went on top of Yena once again.

Yena changed their position, now Yena was on top of Yuri. They looked at each other.

"What do you want?"

"I want you can I?"

Yuri's jaw dropped a little while Yena giggles seeing Yuri's reaction. She caressing Yuri's cheeks softly.

"Can I, Joyul? Hmmm?" ask Yena again, she tease the younger. Yuri back to her sense and she clear her throat.

Seeing Yuri was silent, Yena grabbed the chance as she lean closer to the younger.

Yuri can feel the older was kissing her lips softly and sweetly. Yuri immediately closed her eyes.

She put her arms around Yena's shoulders and she returned the kiss, sweetly. Yena smile through the kisses.

Yuri and Yena make the kisses more deeper, as Yena's hand start to roaming around Yuri's body.

Yena pull out the kisses, and she targeting Yuri's neck. Yuri accidentally left out a soft moan that made Yena turn on.

Yuri can feel Yena was sucking and biting her neck, leaving a mark there. Yena unbuttoned Yuri's shirt, revealing her black bra.

She pull the shirt out and continue to kiss Yuri's skin that were exposed.

Then, they looked at each other for a second. Just a second before both of smiles to each other.

Both of them want each other, before Yuri also unbuttoned Yena's pyjama.

After she pulling out the shirt, they kissed each other once again.

YENA was awake when she feel someone was caressing her cheeks gently before a kiss planted on the place.

She slowly opened her eyes and she saw Yuri was smiling to her. Make Yena quickly smiles back to her.

"Good morning, unnie."

"Tch... good morning Joyul."

Yena replied and Yuri chuckles. She tighten her arms around Yena's neck before she burst her face into Yena's neck.

"I thought you will awake late.."

"But why?"

Yena smirks. "Because I make you tired last night." answered her and Yuri's face are red as tomato.

"U-Unnie! Enough!" mad Yuri shyly and she slapped Yena's shoulder. Yena laughed hardly.

"What? I said the truth, Joyul."

"Huh, I hate you!"

Yuri pouts and turn her body around, back facing Yena.

Yena chuckles and she back hugging Yuri as she pull Yuri closer to her. "I'm just joking. Don't be mad."

Yena said, she look at Yuri's face while Yuri still pouts.

"Tch.. Stop being upset okay? You don't love me?"

"No, I say that I hate you earlier."

Yena smile widely as she knows Yuri was still mad to her. She immediately peck on Yuri's cheeks and tighten the hugged.

"Stop being mad. I'm so sorry, baby."

Yuri smile secretly, she just pretend as she mad to the older. Then, Yuri turn around and return the hugged, making Yena smile.

"Why are you so warm? I like it." comment Yuri and Yena roll her eyes playfully.

"Ckk.. just hug me don't ask anything."

"Fine."

they are hugging each other not until Yena's phone was beeping. Yena turn her head and look at her phone that was on the table.

She take it and saw one message from her mom. Yuri also take a look.

"Your mom will come home next week?" ask Yuri excitedly and Yena nods.

"Yes. Mom said their job is almost settle. I can't wait for them."

Yena put her phone on the table back and she's hugging Yuri tightly. Yuri squeaked and stroking Yena's hair.

"Joyul, thank you so much for make me realizing my fault to my parents before. I really appriciated it."

Yuri look down to see Yena, she furrow her eyesbrows.

"Unnie, it's the past. Now you and your parents already live happily. Let bygones be bygones."

Yena smile a little, she rest her head on Yuri's chest.

"I know that. Just wanna say thank you so much to you, Joyul."

Yuri finally smiles and she nodded.

"You are welcome, unnie."

to be continued..