#12

Yena was watching a reality show with Yuri together the next evening. They laughed in multiple times.

Not until Yena's phone was ringing made both of them look at the phone.

Yena's face changed seeing the id caller. Her face are cold and Yuri realise it.

Yena ignored the call and watch the tv back, her laugh was disappeared. The phone stopped from ringing.

But yet, it was ringing back. Yuri look at Yena's phone.

unknown number🙄

"Yena unnie, why didn't you answer the call?" asked Yuri and Yena squeaked. "Whatever. It's doesn't important." answer her.

"Is that your parent's bestfriend?" ask Yuri again and Yena just silent.

Seeing Yena silent, Yuri knows her question was right. She deeply sighed.

"Yah! Answer the calls before I'm sulking with you!"

"And why did you want to do that?"

Yena and Yuri looked at each other and Yuri glared to Yena.

"After what happens, they still your parents even they just adopted you, unnie. So answer the call."

Yena sigh madly, she took her phone and answer the call.

What do you want?

Yena.. I'm sorry for calling you right now. But I want to know your condition there.

I'm okay and no need to ask.

Okay, dear. We just want to tell you that we can't go to Korea for a while. Dad and me was so busy.

No need to go here. I don't need you two.

Yena.. Can you just forgive us? We know it's our fault.. But you don't know the truth. We really want to tell you the truth but you refuse to heard us.

What's the truth huh? I won't believe you guys. You guys just want to seperate me with my parents.

It's up to you if you want to accused us. I hope one day you will know the truth. I will end this call. Bye.

Mrs. Choi end the call and Yena immediately throw the phone on the table.

She look at Yuri who just silent watching her. "Are you happy now? Happy seeing me fighting with them?"

mad Yena and Yuri look into her eyes. "No, I'm not happy. Because I know what did she talking with you. I heard everything."

Yena roll her eyes to Yuri, she look in front of her.

"I will be honest with you, unnie."

add Yuri and Yena just silent, looking in front of her. She ignoring Yuri.

Yuri laugh sarcastically. "What did she said, is true. I once get inside their room and I found something about your parents. But I don't want to tell you because you won't believe me. Yeah... Who am I? Just a ghost here."

Yena slowly look at Yuri and Yuri stood up. Then, she's gone from Yena's eyes.

Yena sighed and she was thinking about Yuri's words.

At night

YENA twisted the door carefully, and she get inside the room. Yena closed the door gently.

She now was in her foster parent's room. Yena decided to know the truth about her parents.

She walked to the drawer and checking everything. Yena search for everywhere.

And then, she opened the last drawer and she stopped from moving. She saw an envelope and she was wondering.

Yena took the envelope and opened it without thinking twice. She was shocked seeing a letter and a form there.

Yena slowly took it and read the form. Yet, her tears fall down rolling on her cheeks.

She also took the letter and read it. She left dumbfounded after reading that.

"W-What? W-What have I d-done?"

She asks herself and crying after that.

She took her phone and dialled Mrs. Choi's number. After a while, the woman answer her call.

Hi dear.. Why did you call me?

Answer me. Am I your daughter?

Yena? What happen?

Fucking answer me! Who am I actually? Who is my real parents?!

....

Okay.. I will tell you now.

Me and dad... is your real parents.

What?

Yes, that's the truth. When I give a birth, your mom was begging me to adopted you. It's because she cannot pregnant and she really want a child. So I have to give you to them. They forced me. But when you are 5 years old, I didn't know that they will lie to you with saying that we is a bad person. They want to seperate you with me and dad and sold you to Japan. They already settle everything and I know about that. So we fought that day and your parents.. they died.

.....

Yena? Are you still there, honey?

Yena ended the call and she crying more. She smacked her head in multiple times loudly.

"Stupid! Stupid! Choi Yena you are so stupid!"

mad Yena to herself and she beat herself.

"Yena unnie?" Yena slowly turn to her right and she saw Yuri was looking at her worriedly.

Yuri run closer to her and was about to touch Yena but Yena push her. "N-No... don't touch me.. You should mad to me. I'm useless."

Yena sutter, and Yuri shook her head. She pull Yena into a hug, a warm hugged.

Yena don't pushed Yuri, she crying in Yuri's arms. Yuri was sad seeing the older and she caressing Yena's hair gently.

"I-I hate my own p-parents for almost 13 years.. I-I'm so stupid!"

"Shh.. enough unnie. Everyone makes mistake.. Now you already know the truth.. That's most important."

To be continued...