#13

Yuri lowering her head, looking at Yena who was sleeping peacefully in her arms. Yuri could see her cheeks was wet.

She secretly sighed and wipe Yena's tears that still rolling down. She tighten the hugged and caressing Yena's hair.

"Yuri?"

Yuri looked down and startled seeing Yena was awake. "Eo? You are awake?" Yena nodded and rubbing her eyes gently.

"Are you okay now?" ask Yuri and Yena silent. Then, she shook her head slowly.

"I-I feel so guilty to them.. Yuri.. Would they forgive me?"

Yena look into Yuri's eyes deeply as her tears was about to fall down once again.

Yuri immediately nodded and cupped her cheeks. "Of course. They will forgive you, unnie. They would understand why you acted like that. Because you don't know anything."

Yena just crying and Yuri took Yena's phone. She then give it to Yena.

"Call them. Call your parents and say sorry to them. It's still not too late, unnie."

Yena look at her phone and she take it. Yena dialled Mrs. Choi's number and she put at her ear.

Hello, Yena? Are you okay? We will go back to Korea if you are not feeling well.

Dad already book a ticket for us. We will fly tonight.

....

I-I'm sorry...

Sorry? Honey are you really okay?

I-I'm sorry for didn't want to listen to all your explanation, m-mom.. I'm so sorry.. Please forgive me, mom.. Dad... You guys are my real parents.. I'm so sorry.. Please forgive me.

Shhh... Honey.. Of course we forgive you. You are the only one our daughter. Wait for us tonight. We will comeback soon. Okay?

O-Okay.

Good girl. I will end this call. Bye Yena.

Bye..

Yena ended the call and hugging Yuri as she buried her face into Yuri's neck. Yuri returned the hugged.

"You did well, unnie." say Yuri softly and Yena nodded.

YENA saw her parents was walking inside the house, she immediately stood up from Yuri's hug.

"Yena.."

called Mrs. Choi and Yena run to hug the old woman. While Mr. Choi looked, his eyes also teary.

Yuri smiles seeing them and she stood up. "I'm sorry, mom.. So sorry.." Yena sobs.

"Shh.. It's okay dear. We understand you honey.."

"But I hate you guys for 13 years! I'm so stupid.."

"Yena.." call Mr. Choi and Yena went to hugged him. Yuri lean closer and standing beside Mrs. Choi.

They broke the hugged and Mr. Choi wipes Yena's tears. "You guys need rest. Go to your room."