#30

The door was opened, revealing Eunbi, Hyewon, Chaeyeon, Sakura, Yujin and Wonyoung.

They saw Yena and Yuri was talking together and Yuri was laughing hearing Yena's jokes.

"Yuri unnie!" call Wonyoung make Yena and Yuri turn to them.

Wonyoung run to them and hugged Yuri tightly. Yuri chuckles and return the hugged.

"Are you alright, Yuri?" ask Hyewon while patting Yuri's shoulder. They all hugged her and broke the hugged then.

Yujin put the basket that full of fruits on the table. They sit together beside Yuri.

"How do you feel right now? Feeling better?" ask Eunbi and Yuri nodded in multiple times.

"Yeahh... just my head still hurt a little." answered Yuri honestly.

"Don't worry, Yuri. Yiren won't bothering you and Yena anymore. She's now in jail and suddenly her old case being opened. Tomorrow, she will go to the court."

Yena just nodded hearing that, she don't feel interested on Yiren's case.

While Yuri was weird hearing Eunbi's speech. "Case? What do you mean, unnie?" ask her.

"Yuri, actually Yiren is having a mental health. It's because she's obsessed with a girl who already having a girlfriend, the situation is just same like you and Yena. Her mom who telling this to us. Yiren lied to her saying that she's well but she's totally not. Luckily we bumped into her mom and she told everything. She's the one who tell us the place that Yiren hide you."

explained Chaeyeon slowly and Yuri was dumbfounded. She had never expected that Yiren will having a mental health.

Yena squeaked make all of them look at her. "Stop talking about her okay? I don't want to heard about her anymore.."

Yena utter, and she tighten her grips at Yuri's hand. Yuri realized it and she sighed.

"Okay, we won't, unnie." reply Yuri and smile warmly to Yena.

Yena nodded a little before she look at her friends.

"I'm sleepy. I wanna sleep." Yena say, before she wrapping her arms around Yuri's waist and rest her head on Yuri's shoulder.

"Eo? Okay then. We will go to the cafe for a while. Rest well, Yena."

reply Hyewon and Yena nod with Yuri. They stood up and bid a goodbye. They leave the room then.

"Unnie, you are not sleepy right? You lied to them." comment Yuri and look down to Yena.

Yena sighed and lift her head up, making their nose being touched.

"How did you know, Joyul?"

"Instinct."

Yuri squeaked softly and she caressing Yena's hair.

"Unnie, don't worry. Like what they said, Yiren would never bothering me anymore. Bothering us. Why did you seems worry again?"

"Joyul, I can't heard about her. Everytime I heard about her, it will make me think about what she do to you, to us. She almost kill you like other girl before, Yuri. I almost lost you."

explained Yena and looking at Yuri directly.

"But now she's in jail right? She won't bothering us anymore. So why did you acted like this?"

Yena's face changed hearing Yuri's question. She felt like Yuri was blaming her.

She broke the hugged. "Now, you mad to me? I just don't want to heard about that bitch, that's all. Why did you sounds mad?"

Yuri take a deep breath, Yena misunderstands her. "Yena unnie, I―"

"Or you actually likes what Yiren do to us? To you? You likes when she almost kill you, kissing me and bothering us. You just want to hurt yourself. Then, it's okay. I will make sure Yiren is free and let her bothering us again."

Yena stood up and took her bag, she want to leave the room but Yuri immediately held her wrist.

"Unnie, why did you feel mad? You are misunderstanding unnie.. It's not what I mean."

Yena slowly pulled out the grips and looked away from Yuri.

"I'm tired. I will go home now. I will come again tonight."

add Yena and she walks leaving the room and Yuri was dumbfounded.

Yuri deeply sighed, stroking her hair aggressively and look at the door sadly.

"YURI, it's already 10 p.m. We will go now because tomorrow is school." say Chaeyeon and stood up.

Same goes with others while Yena just sitting on the chair, beside Yuri's bed. All of them looked at Yuri.

"We will visit you again tomorrow after school okay?" ask Sakura and Yuri smile as she nods.

"Okay, unnies. Thank you guys for coming."

"You are welcome."

reply Yujin and they waved to Yuri and left the room together. The room went silent after that.

Yena then stood up and didn't look at Yuri. "I will go home now. Goodnight." say her and Yuri pouts.

"Can you accompany me tonight?"

Yena silent and look at Yuri then. "Tomorrow is school." excuses her and Yuri squeaked.

"You can skip school for me." answer her and Yena went silent. Yuri smile, she pull Yena to sit beside her.

Yena just followed, she don't say anything.

Yuri suddenly grabbed Yena's neck and she leans closer.

Yena felt goosebumps when she can feel Yuri's breathe on her neck.

"Y-Yuri ahhh―what a-are yo-u doing-?"

Yuri didn't answering Yena as she start to sucking Yena's neck, in seductive way. She try to make Yena moans.

Meanwhile, Yena try her best to not moaning on Yuri's touch. She's almost not in her sense.

"Y-Yuri s-stop." Yena pushed Yuri gently and they looked at each other.

"What are you doing, Yuri? This is hospital, not in home." said Yena and Yuri sighed.

"I just miss you. You mad to me and literally ignored me earlier."

Yena squeaked, she sighs and Yuri looked away from her. "Tch... Just go home."

mad Yuri and she lay, back facing Yena. She felt ache when Yena accused her and mad to her.

Yena sigh heavily, she lay beside Yuri and hugged her. "Joyul... Look at me, hmm?"

Yuri bites her lips, she slowly turn around to faced Yena. Yena held her face gently.

"Okay, I will be honest with you. Yes, I'm sulking because your sounds like you don't like what am I doing and I felt like you likes what Yiren to do to you. She almost kill you but you seems like... I don't know what to say."

Yena sigh and Yuri pouts. "I'm sorry, don't be sulked." Yuri apologized, she quickly hugged Yena tightly.

Yena return the hugged, she then nodded. "Of course I'm forgive you. I'm sorry too, Joyul."

Yuri smiles and nods, they then went to sleep with hugging each other.

to be continued...