#epilogue

Yena and Yuri look in front of them. Yena with her cold and scary face while Yuri, with her scared face.

Yuri meet the person's eyes and she immediately looked down. "Why did you want to meet me?" ask Yena coldly.

"I miss you, Yena..."

"Stop it, Yiren."

Yena cutted her off quickly and look at Yiren sharply.

"You begging your mom to make me meet you for that stupid confession?"

"I just want to tell the truth. And I just want to meet you only not with this stupid woman!"

Yena clenched her fist and punch the table, make Yiren and Yuri was shocked.

"You still don't changed right? Bitch, you almost kill my girlfriend and do you think I will face you nicely? From earlier I just holding my anger, if not I really want to kill you right now."

said Yena harshly she glared to Yiren made Yiren gulped. But then she shook her head.

"I miss you Yena. I love you. Please let me out of this place." begging Yiren and Yuri closed her eyes.

"Yuri, please tell Yena to let me out from this place. Please leave Yena alone with me... I really love her―"

"Wang Yiren!!"

yelled Yena, making the policewoman lean closer to them.

"Stop it, bastard! I won't let you out from this place and stop threatening my girlfriend! I love her!"

Yena stood up and pull Yuri's wrist making Yuri stood up too. "I won't forgive you and I don't want seeing your face anymore."

add Yena and she pull Yuri's wrist leaving Yiren alone. "Yena!! Comeback here!! Yena!!"

yell Yiren as she stood up and want to chase after her but the policewoman immediately held her tight.

"Let me go! Yena!"

YENA stopped the car in front of Yuri's house. She realized Yuri just silent from earlier.

Slowly, she held Yuri's palm and grips it tight. Yuri looked at her. "We already here."

Yuri turn to her left, and she saw her house. She quickly nodded. "Ahh, yes. Thank you Yena unnie."

Yuri was about to go but Yena tighten the grips make Yuri look at her once again.

"Are you okay? Please tell me the truth. Is it about Yiren earlier?" asked Yena carefully, hoping Yuri will tell her the truth.

Yuri fake smile and she shook her head. "Nothing, unnie. I'm okay." reply her simply.

"Really?"

"Yes."

Yena finally nodded and Yuri squeaked. "Don't worry, unnie. I will go now. Thank you." Yena smiles.

She lean closer to Yuri and kiss her lips gently. Yuri was taken aback but then she return the kiss softly.

After 5 minutes, Yena broke the kisses and stares to Yuri deeply. "Take care, unnie. I love you."

"I love you too, Joyul."

reply Yena made Yuri's smiles wider. She get out from the car and they bid a goodbye.

Yena drive leaving the house and Yuri just looked.

She smiles before walked into her house, want to get some rest.

"YAHH!! No way, Kkura!!"

"Yes, I win again!"

"Chaeyeon help me wash this!"

"Yes, mom!"

"Yah Ahn Yujin stop teasing your girlfriend!"

"And you Kang stop pranking on us!"

Yuri laughed softly seeing Eunbi who was shouting angrily to Hyewon and Yujin. While Yena and Sakura was bickering when Sakura always win in games.

Wonyoung keep upset when Yujin tease her everytime. Yuri shook her head alone seeing them.

"Guys, I will go to my room for a while." announced her and they all nodded.

She walk to her room and close the door. Yuri sit on the couch and look at her phone. She was chatting with her mom.

Yuri's parents now at China, they have a meeting there for a week. Now Yuri lived with Yena for a while.

"What are you doing, baby?" asked Yena suddenly make Yuri shocked and lift her head up.

She hold her chest. "Unnie, I'm startled!" Yena chuckles and sit beside Yuri on the couch.

Yuri off her phone. "Sorry, Joyul." apologized Yena and Yuri roll her eyes playfully.

"What are you doing?"

"Just chatting with my mom."

Yena nods and Yuri look to Yena. "Eo? Where is the others?" asked her weirdly.

"Eunbi, Chaeyeon and Wony went to buy some stuffs. Yujin, Kkura and Kwangbae want to follow them. They may come home a little bit late."

Yuri nods and rest her head on Yena's chest. She wrapping her arms around Yena's waist and hugging Yena tight.

"Unnie.."

"Yes?"

Yena look down to Yuri as her hand was stroking Yuri's hair gently. Yuri look at her too and then she shook her head.

"Nothing. Just want to call you." Yena giggles and she squeaked. "Tch.."

"Thank you, for loving me." said Yuri and they looked at each other once again. "Why, hmmm?"

"Nothing. Just want to said that. Thank you so much. Just promise... don't you ever leave me."

Yena chuckles softly and she nodded in multiple times. "Of course I won't leave you, Joyul. I love you so much, you know?"

Yuri smiles widely hearing that, she cannot hide her happiness.

"That's good to hear that." Yena laughed and they went silent while looking at each other.

Slowly, Yena lean her face closer to Yuri and captured her lips. Yuri didn't waste her time to kiss Yena back.

They kiss sweetly and passionately. Their tongue battled together and Yuri left out a soft moan.

Yena push Yuri gently to lay on the couch and Yuri obeyed her. Yena went on top of her and Yuri put her arms around Yena's neck.

"Wanna continue or not?"

"Of course yes. Let's finished what we've started."

The end

Yeah sorry for terrible ending I want to end this book quickly because I don't have any idea for this book tbh.. so sorry😥

I will published a new book if I don't really busy. Thank you for reading and voting. I really appriciated it so much.

I really love your comments, readers. Thank you for supporting me and I love you all.

See you guys in new book!🤍