#29

"Y-Yiren... E-Enough pl-ease..." Yuri was begging to Yiren, she felt so tired after Yiren drowned her into the pool several times.

Yiren laughed evilly, she look at Yuri's face and chuckle.

"Enough? Well for me is not enough for you, Yuri.."

reply Yiren and slapped Yuri's face loudly, making Yuri scream in pain. Her lips was bleeding effect of the slaps.

"Felt what I felt when you snatch Yena from me!" added Yiren and let Yuri being drowned once again.

This time, Yuri cannot fight anymore.

Her body was weak and she don't have any energy to fight Yiren back.

Yiren smirks as she realized Yuri cannot fight anymore. "Bye bye Yuri.. See you in hell."

Yiren laugh and she let Yuri being drowned. Yuri's body was drowned in the pool.

"Yiren!!"

Yiren was shocked and she turn around. She can see Yena and her gang was running to her. Her mom also was there.

"Mom?!"

"You... such a bitch, Yiren!!"

Yena yelled, she jumped into the pool to saved Yuri.

While Chaeyeon and Sakura held Yiren's arms tightly to not letting Yiren run.

"Yah, let me go!! Mom, help me!!" mad Yiren and look at her mom, asking for a help.

But, Mrs. Wang just stood up in front of her, far away. "Sorry, Yiren.. But I won't help you this time."

Then, the police come into the place and they caught Yiren.

"What?! Let me go!! Mom, please help me!!"

they bring Yiren go and Mrs. Wang looked away from Yiren. She look at Yena's gang.

Yena immediately bring Yuri up from the pool, she lay Yuri down and look at Yuri worriedly.

"Yuri, wake up!" call Yena and she let her tears fall down.

"Do CPR Yena!" said Eunbi and Yena immediately obeyed her.

She pressed Yuri's chest several times to remove water from Yuri's body but still no response.

Yena then gave mouth to mouth breathing assistance to make Yuri aware.

After do that in multiple times, finally Yuri burst out the water from her mouth and coughed.

"Oh my god, Yuri.. Are you okay?" asked Yena and quickly bring Yuri into her hugged.

Yuri was weak and she cannot speak anything. "Let's bring Yuri unnie to the hospital, unnie."

suggest Wonyoung and Yena nodded. She stood up with lifting Yuri like a bridal style. They walked leaving the place.

Mrs. Wang also leave the place, she went to the police station.

NOW, all of them was in Yuri's room, waiting for Yuri to wake up.

Yuri was sleeping effect of sleeping pills.

"Wony, you are tired. Kkura, you too."

said Yena as she saw Sakura and Wonyoung who was tired and sleepy.

The two of them immediately look at Yena and shook their head.

"No, it's okay unnie. Me and Kkura unnie want to wait for Yuri unnie."

"Yes Wonyoung is right."

"But you two was so tired. Chaeyeon, Yujin ahh please bring them home. Don't worry, once Yuri wake up I will call you guys to come. You guys already wait for Yuri for 3 hours."

tell Yena and look at Chaeyeon and Yujin. They nodded and look at Eunbi and Hyewon.

"Unnies, let's go home. We will come here later." say Yujin and Eunbi nodded as she yawned.

"Yena, make sure to call us okay?" Yena nodded and they bid a goodbye.

Yena sighed and look at Yuri's face. She really misses Yuri and then Yena kiss Yuri's cheeks.

She went to sleep with holding Yuri's hand tight a she feel sleepy.

"ARGHH.."

Yena immediately opened her eyes when she heard a groans and saw Yuri was holding her head.

"Joyul, be careful." say Yena and stood up. She helps Yuri to wake up from her lay since Yuri want to wake up.

She put the pillow behind Yuri's body and Yuri leans. "Finally you awake."

Yena smiles and Yuri look at her. "H-How long I didn't wake up, unnie?" asks her.

"Almost 5 hours, baby." answer Yena after she looks at her watch.

Yuri nodded and she still look at Yena, staring deeply to the older make Yena feel weird.

"What's wrong, Joyul?"

"D-Don't leave me alone anymore.. Hiks.. I'm scared.."

Yuri suddenly crying and hugging Yena tightly. Yena quickly respond to the hugged and sit beside Yuri on the bed.

Yuri rest her head on Yena's chest and keep crying in her arms.

"Hikss.. I-I'm so scared, u-unnie.. She hurts me.. I-I don't wanna leave you.."

"Shh.. I know that Yuri.. I'm sorry for leaving you alone. I promise, I won't leave you alone anymore."

Yena caressing Yuri's hair gently and kiss her crown.

After Yuri was calm down a little bit, she broke the hugged and look to Yuri. "Don't worry, I'm here okay?"

Yuri nods and Yena smiled. "I will call our friends. They really want to meet you once you wake up."

Yena was about to take her phone on the table but then Yuri immediately grabbed her hand and Yena look at her.

Yuri shook her head make Yena feel weird once again.

"Why?"

"You can call them later, unnie. Let them rest. I-I want to spend time with you right now."

Yena smiled seeing Yuri was blushing a little. She chuckles and pull Yuri's nose gently.

"Okay then, Joyul." reply her and held Yuri's face and caressing it softly.

Yuri put her arm around Yena's neck and pull her into a kiss. Yena smile through the kisses and she kiss Yuri back, passionately.

to be continued..

Almost to the end hehe😭