#7

"Thank you, unnie. Those games was so fun." say Yuri while hugging a hamster bear.

Yena roll her eyes annoyingly to Yuri. "Yeahh.. and all my money was gone because of you." answer her.

Made Yuri burst out her laugh. They was walking together and luckily nobody was there.

"Sorry unnie, but at least we got this cute bear."

"Ughh the face just same like you."

"Yah!!"

Yuri shouted angrily, and Yena laughed. "Just kidding, Yul." said her and Yuri pouted.

"Yeah.. About your case.. I think we can start tomorrow. But we don't have clue." say Yena and Yuri sigh.

"You don't have friends?" ask Yena again and Yuri stopped. She try to remember about that.

"I-I think... I have. B-But I don't remember who is her.."

Yena held Yuri's shoulder. "Hey, don't try to remember if you can't l. It's okay, we can go slowly."

advise Yena and Yuri nodded. Yena smiles and they walked back.

"Yena?"

Yena and Yuri turn around and Yena left out a soft smiles. "Ohh Ms. Sian. What are you doing here at this night?"

Sian chuckles. "I should ask you that, Yena. What are you doing here at this late night? It's dangerous."

Yena scratch her cheeks and laugh awkwardly. "Sorry Ms. Sian.. But I just comeback from the fun fair."

"You go to there alone? Yena, you should bring your girlfriend."

Sian and Yena laugh, while Yuri suddenly feel mad hearing girlfriend word.

She don't even have a girlfriend, you old woman!

Yena realized Yuri was silent and didn't bother to look at Sian. She immediately fake coughed.

"Uhmm, I will go now Ms. See you tomorrow at school."

"Yeahh bye Yena."

Sian walked leaving them and Yena turn to Yuri. "Hey, are you okay?" ask her and Yuri nodded.

"I'm okay. And didn't she know that you don't even have a girlfriend? Tch.. Annoying."

Yena chuckles and Yuri look at her. "Are you jealous?" ask Yena teasingly and Yuri's face suddenly heated up.

"What? No!" answer Yuri and she quickly walked leaving Yena alone. Yena laugh while her heart beat fast.

"YOU got it, guys?" ask Sian to all the student in the class. "Yes, Ma'am!" reply them and Sian smiles.

"Okay then. We will discuss this answer in the next class. Class dismissed. Thank you." Sian bowed to them and grabbed her bag.

She walked leaving the class. Yena sigh of relief and lay her head on the table.

"Yah! I don't even know what she's said." whinned Chaeyeon and fake cry.

"Me too!" reply Yuri and Yena look at her. "Yah, of course you didn't got what she said. You were in another class, stupid ghost."

Hyewon, Chaeyeon and Yujin look at Yena who was talking alone, or with Yuri.

"Yah, I'm a smart student you know. I can skipped grade."

answer Yuri and then she freeze. Yena also shocked.

"Y-You can remember now?" ask Yena slowly and Yuri look at her.

"I-I don't know too. But how did I know about that? Omo!"

Yuri closed her mouth using her palm, she still can't believe it.

"Err, Yena? Emmm.. Y-Yuri?" call Hyewon made Yena and Yuri look at them.

"I know I can't see you, Yuri.. But can you guys talked slowly? People might say Yena are crazy."

Yena and Yuri look around them, all eyes landed on Yena.

Yena clear her throat and look in front of her, same goes with Yuri.

"By the way, Yuri.. if Ms. Sian was around us, you will not see her face. Why?" ask Yena and then Eunbi, Sakura and Wonyoung come into her class.

They sit closer with them. "I-I.. I can't see her face. My head will ache when I see her. I don't know why."

answer Yuri and she look into Yena's eyes scaredly.

Yena knows Yuri will cry and she stood up. "Excuse us for a while." Yena said and she pull Yuri to follow her.

They leave the class. "Looks like that Yuri is having a huge problem." comment Sakura and they nodded.

"ARE you okay?" ask Yena as they went into the toilet and make sure nobody was in there. Yena lock the door.

Yuri lowered her head and nodded but Yena can see her tears falling down. She sigh and pull Yuri into a hug.

Yuri just let Yena hugging her, she feel sad.

"Why I have to die Yena unnie? Why? I-I still wanna alive. I-I want to make my parents happy.. Many things I want to d-do.."

"I feel you. Don't worry, we will find the reason of your death." Yuri nods and she return the hugged.

All of a sudden, she can feel butterflies in her stomach. Same goes with Yena. They both feel nervous.

"H-Hey, feeling better?"

"Hmmm..."

reply Yuri and they pull out the hugged. They look at each other before Yuri looked away from Yena.

"Let's go to your class now. Your friends might searching for you, unnie."

Yena nods and Yuri immediately gone from Yena's eyes. Yena sigh of relief and she held her chest.

Stupid! You like a ghost? Nonsense Yena.. You and her are different!

Yena shook her head and she quickly leave the toilet before the other student feel suspicious to her.

While Yuri, she's now was walking alone at the school park and yet she sigh.

"Do I like her? No, you can't Yuri.. She's a human and you are a ghost. You can't fall in love with a human."

Yuri mumbled alone and she smack her head a little bit loud.

Yuri stopped when she felt like she stepped on something. She looked down and saw a phone.

She slowly took the phone. "What? Who own this phone?" ask herself.

Yuri decided to keep the phone, she put it in her pocket and gone.

To be continued...

Angst

Or

Happy ending?

will think about it😉