#20

The thunderstorms appeared everywhere, which is mean it would be rain heavily later.

Yuri hugged herself as she walked with leg still hurt but she don't really mind about that.

The important thing now is she want to back to the campfire. "I-I'm scared..." Yuri mumbled alone.

She scared of thunderstorms. Yuri's body was shaking, she felt cold and tighten her arms around her own body.

The thunderstorms keep appearing made Yuri sometimes scream scaredly. Then, it rained heavily.

She wants to be alone since her head was so ache but she don't want them know. So she just walking and without her realized, she's already lost.

"Auch!!" Yuri squealed in pain, her leg feels more hurt since she's not rest.

Yuri sit on the ground, she lean her back on a tree. "S-Someone help me.. I'm scared.." Yuri start to crying alone.

Suddenly, a loud thunderstorm appeared made Yuri scream out a name loudly.

"Yena unnie!!"

she scream as loud as she can, and her tears keep falling down. She hugged herself.

"Yuri!" yelled someone and Yuri immediately lift her head up. She knows the voice.

"Yuri! Are you there?!" yelled Yena worriedly and Yuri wipes her tears. "Unnie, I'm here!!"

yet, Yena appeared and she saw Yuri. "Oh god, Yuri!!" she run to the younger and hugging Yuri tightly.

Yuri quickly returned the hugged. "Are you okay? What happen?!" ask Yena as she cupped Yuri's cheeks.

"M-My leg is hurt back.. B-But this time, it's m-more hurt." tell Yuri and Yena look at her leg.

"You can't walk?"

"N-No, I can't."

Yena pulled out her jacket and placed it on Yuri's body. "Wear it. You will be sick." Yuri nodded and Yena then bring her like a bridal style.

Yuri wrap her arms around Yena's neck and Yena start to walk.

"SIR, that's Yuri!" pointed Jessica and all head turn to Yena and Yuri. "Yuri!" call Eunbi and Sakura.

They all lean to them as Yena put Yuri properly in the tent. The rained already stopped.

"Are you okay? Do you have a sore or anything?" ask Mrs. Huh worriedly and Yena look at her.

"No, she's fine. But her leg is hurt back." tell Yena and Mrs. Jung immediately took the first aid kit.

"Let me treat it."say her and sit in front of Yuri's leg. The old woman start to treat and Yuri yelped in pain.

Without realized, she gripped Yena's hands tightly. Wonyoung rubbed her back gently.

"Yuri, you cannot walk for a while. This time, it's very serious." tell Mrs. Jung and Yuri nodded.

"For now, you need to rest okay?" add her and Yuri nods once again.

"Let's clean up our stuffs. We will go tomorrow morning." said Mr. Kang and they nodded.

They walked leaving Yuri and Yena's gang. "Yuri, we will packing your stuffs with Yena. Yena, take care of her."

say Hyewon and Yena nodded. They walked leaving Yuri and Yena alone. Wonyoung zipped off the tent, making only Yena and Yuri were in there.

Nobody saw them. Yena took the towel from her bag and she wipes Yuri's face and her hair that was wet.

Yuri just staring to Yena's face. Yena's gentle touch make she almost not in her sense.

Yena suddenly look at Yuri's eyes make Yuri was gasped. They looked at each other for a couple of minutes.

Yena's eyes then landed on Yuri's lips, the younger noticed that Yena was looking at her lips. She gulped.

Before Yena lean her face closer to Yuri's face and Yuri heavily breath. Their heart beat so fast.

They was about to kiss each other before Yujin's voice interrupted them.

"Yena unnie! We are done now!" shouted Yujin make Yena and Yuri back to their sense.

They immediately shuffled back and the tent being opened. Yujin and Wonyoung's face appeared.

"Eo? Are you guys okay? Why did your guys face was so red?"

"N-No, it's hot in this tent. Wony closed earlier." Yena quickly give an excuse.

Yuri just nods, supporting Yena. "Ahhh okay then. Yena unnie, we already done packing your things except that bag. Yuri unnie, we are done packing your stuffs too."

"Don't worry, I will pack other stuffs in this bag. Thank you." say Yena and smiles.

Yujin and Wonyoung nodded. "You are welcome!" reply them and leave Yena and Yuri alone.

Yena look at Yuri and Yuri looked down, her face start to blushing once again. Yena realized it and she smiles seeing Yuri's cute action.

"Sorry."

Yena apologized and she clear her throat. Yuri lift her head up and look at Yena.

"They will go to helps the teachers. I-I will help them too. You just take a rest." add Yena and awkwardly smiled to Yuri.

She quickly leave the tent and let the tent being opened. Yuri stares to Yena's figure before she sigh.

"Almost there."

THAT night, all of the students and teachers done cleaning and talking together.

Now, they all was get inside the tent to get a sleep because tomorrow, they have to leave early.

Yena who was sharing the tent with Yuri feel nervous. She still remember the kiss scene earlier.

She felt shy and Yena take a deep breath. "Yena, goodnight!" say Hyewon and Chaeyeon.

Yena fake smiles and returned the wish before her smile fade away. Yena left out a heavy sigh before she walked to her tent.

Yena open the tent and she saw Yuri already sleep. Yena sigh of relief and she closed the tent as she get inside the tent.

Yena lay beside Yuri, and she back facing Yuri. Yena closed her eyes and she was ready to sleep.

But then, a pair of hands were hugging her small waist make she opened her eyes, and her heart skipped a beat.

"Unnie? Can you hug me? I'm cold." beg Yuri and Yena bites her lips. She slowly turn around.

"You wanna me to hug you?" Yuri nods and Yena immediately pull her into a warm hugged.

Yuri rest her head on Yena's arm. She closed her eyes. "Goodnight." say her and Yena smiles. "Goodnight too."

This warm.. now I'm very sure of it.

To be continued..