#8

"Unnie." call Yuri as she suddenly appeared in Yena's room and went on top of Yena who was lying down while reading a book.

Yuri wrap her arms around Yena's neck and Yena was shocked. She turn her head around and glared.

"Yah! You are heavy get off from me!"

"No, I'm tired and let me rest for a while."

Yena squeaked. "You are doing nothing, Yuri." Yuri chuckles and she look at the book Yena was reading.

"It's seems fun." comment Yuri and Yena sigh. "Shut up can you?" Yuri pouts and they went silent then.

It's not an awkward silent, but it's a peaceful silent.

"Unnie."

"What?"

Yuri clear her throat. "I was walking alone at the school park yesterday. And I found this. I try to turn on but I can't."

Yena stop from reading and close her book. Yuri went down from her top and Yena wake up from laying.

She saw Yuri holding a phone. "Who's phone is that?" ask her and Yuri shakes her head.

"I don't know too. But I found this behind the tree."

Yena took the phone and she try to turn on that phone. After do many ways, suddenly the phone still cannot open.

"I think the battery is low. Let's charge first."

Yuri nodded and Yena stood up. She went to charge the phone.

After 30 minutes, Yena took the phone and sit beside Yuri on the bed. She try to open once again and yet, they were success. 

Yena and Yuri look at each other. Yena back to look at the phone and she was shocked seeing the wallpaper on the lock screen.

"Y-Yuri.. it's your phone."

"What?"

Yuri's eyes widen, she immediately take the phone and saw her picture on the lock screen.

"Do you remember the password?" Yuri slowly shook her head. Yena smiles. "Don't worry, let me handle that."

Yena took the phone and Yuri just looking at Yena who was doing something on her phone.

"It's done."

Yuri slowly take the phone and she try to search something. Yena just watching.

"Yena unnie.. I found one video."

Yena lean closer and Yuri open the video for them to watch.

"Someone help me!! Help!"

It's shows that Yuri was running while recording the video. She shouted for a help scaredly.

"Jo Yuri!! You cannot run from me!" yelled a voice, and Yuri keep running.

Not until the person pull Yuri make Yuri shouted loudly and the phone fell off from her grip.

Yuri fell off and the person beat her using a thing that was so big and heavy.

Then, the person look at Yuri's phone and lean closer. "Huh.. Nobody will know this." the person uttered.

She then off the phone and the video was end.

Yuri and Yena was speechless, Yena quickly looked to Yuri. "U-Unnie... Arghh!" Yuri held her head.

Yena was panic and she touch Yuri's shoulder. "Yuri?! Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"M-My head.. it's hurt! Y-Yena unnie.." call Yuri and Yena immediately hugged her.

Yuri closed her eyes tightly and Yena caressing her hair gently.

"Enough okay? Let's rest for a while and don't think about that, hmm?" Yuri nods and she rest herself in Yena's arms.

"Yuri?"

"H-Hmmm?"

Yena looked down and she left out a soft smiles.

"Let's walked out together tonight. You need to rest and don't think about this for a while."

Yuri open her eyes and lift her head up, and their eyes meet. "R-Really?" asked her and Yena nodded.

Yuri smiles and she nods once again, and Yena tighten the hugged. "Is your head still ache?"

"Yeah.. a little bit."

"You should rest."

Yuri chuckles and she close her eyes, leaving Yena alone. Yena look at Yuri deeply.

Maybe... it's not wrong right falling in love with a ghost? I still have times to spend with her and I will use it.

YOU didn't come today?

Sadly yes.. Yuri is sick. Her head suddenly ache. Don't worry I will tell you guys everything when we meet.

Really? Hmm okay then. I will tell to the teachers when they ask about you.

Okay, thanks Hye.

No problem.

Hyewon end the call and all of them was looking at her. "Yena cannot come today. Yuri is sick. Her head ache." tell her.

All of them nodded. "Poor her. I really want to know why she's dead." comment Wonyoung and pouted.

"Me too. Didn't she don't have any friends here?" ask Chaeyeon and Wonyoung look at her.

"As far as I know, she's just moved here back then and don't have any friends yet."

answer her and Chaeyeon nodded.

"Ms. Sian is coming now. We will back to our class." say Eunbi as she, Sakura and Wonyoung stood up.

They leave the class and Sian walked into the class. The students greeted her.

Sian look around the class and then she raised a brow.

"Where is Yena?" ask her and looked to Hyewon, Yujin and Chaeyeon.

They looked at each other before Hyewon cleat her throat.

"She cannot come today, Ms. Sian. She have a family matters." answer her, lying to the woman.

Sian didn't suspect anything and she just nodded.

"Never mind. Let's just start our lesson." all the students nodded and they start the lesson.

"Luckily she didn't suspect anything." whisper Chaeyeon who sit beside Yujin. Yujin nods, agree with the older.

"Yeah.. I feel like Ms. Sian always ask about Yena. Did she like that duck?"

"It can't be, Yujinnie.. Stop talking nonsense."

Yujin pouts and they back to focusing on what Sian teach them.

To be continued...