#2

Yena close the door and she walked to the stairs, ignoring her parents that was sitting at the living room.

"Yena, can you come here for a while?" call Mrs. Choi gently and Yena make a disgusted face.

"Just talk when I'm here. No need to go there."

"But we want to discuss something with you, dear."

Yena grunted and she walked closer to her parents. She cross her arms.

"What is it?" ask her coldly. "We know that you will never care of me and your mom. But we want to know that we are really loves you. So, for your own good, we agreed to moved to England and let you lived here, alone."

Yena who heard it slowly smiles as she felt so happy. "Really?" they nodded.

"But it doesn't mean we are not meeting anymore or else. We will meet you once we back to Korea. And I hope you can forgive us that time."

Yena roll her eyes when hearing that. She fake cough and looked away from Mr. Choi and Mrs. Choi.

"Whatever. So when will you guys leave?"

"Tomorrow morning."

Yena just hummed. "Nothing else? I want to go to my room now." they shook their head and Yena immediately leave the place.

She run to her room and get inside. Yena scream happily and she jump to her bed.

YENA walked to the class with her happy face. She also come early to school.

When she get into the class, all her friend's eyes was looking at her weirdly. The girl with silver hair walk and sit at her place.

"Yah, Yena. Are you okay? Why did you smile like a crazy people?"

ask Eunbi when she, Wonyoung and Sakura hang out in Yena's class.

"Of course I'm happy! That person who killed my parents already flew to England earlier."

answer Yena happily and she chuckles. Her friends was shocked. "Seriously? You drove them out?" ask Chaeyeon disbelief.

Yena's face changed and she glared to Chaeyeon.

"What do you mean? It's their house why should I'm the one who drove them out?" mad Yena and pouts.

Chaeyeon rolling her eyes. "Geez I'm just asking. Why are you suddenly mad?" Yena shrugged her shoulders.

"Perhaps you love them." whisper Yujin slowly but all of them heard that. Yena quickly turn her head to the younger.

Yujin immediately bites her lips hardly and clear her throat. What shocked them is Yena don't mad, but she just silent.

"Okay, let's drop this stupid subject." said Hyewon and sips her milk.

"Oh by the way! I have a new story!" said Sakura and clap her hand make all eyes landed on her.

"What is it?" ask Eunbi and raised her brow.

"Do you guys know an old house at the corner of jungle? Far away from this school?" ask her and the others nodded.

Yena feel weird but she still nodded.

"I heard that house was so famous of various horror stories. The most famous is about a girl that died but they don't know where is her body. Some of them said she actually was in comma but some of them said she's already dead and she cannot accept the fact that she's dead."

Sakura explained in a scary way, Wonyoung clinging onto Yujin's arm as she scared, Eunbi clear her throat.

"Where did you heard this story?" ask Hyewon curiously.

"I heard from people who stayed near with that house. They said, ever night they heard a girl will crying asking for a help."

answer Sakura and eat her bread. "So, I have a dare for you, Yena." add Chaeyeon.

"Me?"

"Yes. I want you to go to that house tonight. And stayed in there for 30 minutes. The next morning, tell us what did you heard or see."

answer Chaeyeon and smirks, they all know Yena is scared of ghost. Yena's jaw dropped and she immediately shook her head.

"What? Hell no! You know I can't, right?! No!"

"Then, treat us everyday for 3 months." add Yujin and stick her tongue out.

"Guys, poor Yena unnie." comment Wonyoung and she look at Yena worriedly.

Yena gulped. "Come on, Yena. Just for a night." persuade Hyewon and Yena silent.

She sigh. "Fine." answer her made they all smile except Wonyoung, Eunbi and Sakura. They feel worried to Yena.

YENA gulped hardly. She open her flashlight from her own phone and look around the house.

"Ducky? Are you okay there?"

Yena look at her phone and saw Hyewon, Chaeyeon and Yujin's face. They were in a video call together with their girlfriends.

"I-I'm okay. I think I will g-go inside now."

"Okay. But don't turn off this call, unnie."

Yena nodded, answering Wonyoung. She took a deep breath and slowly walked.

The door being opened, and it makes a sound. Yena gulp again and she entering the house scaredly.

All of a sudden, the door being closed loudly make she almost scream and turn around.

"We are here, unnie. Just walk."

Yujin said and Yena obeyed her. She walked again and saw the house was so messy. "What's story about this house, Kkura?" ask Yena.

"From far I know, the house was empty for almost 20 years. There's no case about this house but―"

Sakura's words being cutted when they all heard someone was crying sadly. Yena freeze and she can heard the crying from her behind.

"Y-Yena unnie? Are y-you okay?"

ask Wonyoung and Eunbi look at her worriedly.

"Y-Yena.. Behind y-you.."

Hyewon suttering, her face was pale. Yena's face also pale, and suddenly the video call was turn off.

Yena was panic and she try to open her phone but failed.

"H-Help me.."

To be continued...