#16

Yena dressed up and she tied her silver hair into a high ponytail. After done, she walked leaving her room.

Yena walked downstairs and she heard her parents was talking with their friends.

"Oh there is her. Yena, come here." say Mr. Choi and Yena smiles as she lean closer.

But then, her smiles fade away when she saw her parents bestfriend.

"Yuri?" ask herself slowly and Yuri's face changed seeing Yena.

Oh god.. Why I always have to meet her?

Yuri thought in her heart, and Yena back to her sense. She walk and sit beside Yuri because that only one place was empty.

"Meet my daughter, Choi Yena. Yena, this is Mr. Jo and her wife, Mrs. Jo. And this is their daughter, Jo Yuri."

Yena smiles and bowed to them a little, her eyes meet with Yuri and her smiled wider. While Yuri just roll her eyes secretly.

"So, congratulations to you guys because Yuri is already wake from comma. You guys were so lucky."

say Mrs. Choi made Mrs. Jo chuckles. Yena and Yuri just silent.

"Thank you, Bora. We are so lucky because Yuri is still alive. I know she can fight for us."

answer Mrs. Jo and smiles to Yuri. Yuri return the smiles.

"The doctor said that not at all her memories comeback. Although she remember all her friends and family, but they said she cannot remember something. And we try to recovered her."

add Mr. Jo and Yena lift her head up hearing that.

"Really?" ask Yena made all eyes landed om her including Yuri. Yena scratch her neck awkwardly.

"Yes, that's what the doctor said." answer Mrs. Jo and chuckles seeing Yena's action.

Yena nodded and look at Yuri who still looking at her.

"What?"

"Can you shut up?"

Yena's jaw dropped hearing that. Yuri roll her eyes to Yena and look around the house.

She seems have been in this house before, but she can't remember it.

"Let's go to eat. I made Yuri's favourite meals." said Mrs. Choi and Yuri chuckles.

"Thank you, aunty." all of them stood up and walked to the dining table.

Yuri was about to go but Yena pull her wrist. Yuri turn around and they looked at each other.

"I thought my mom's bestfriend's daughter is someone else since her favourite meals is same with you, but it's totally you. I also made your favourite drink. Mom was about to do pineapple pizza later but I will told her that you don't like pineapple. Instinct."

Yena wink to Yuri and she leave Yuri alone. Yuri was speechless hearing that.

"Stalker!"

YENA saw Yuri was standing alone at the outside of her house, while their parents was talking together at the living room.

She decided to grabbed this chance to talk with Yuri. Yena lean closer.

"What are you doing?" ask her made Yuri shocked and she immediately turn to her right.

Yena chuckles seeing Yuri's cute reaction. Yuri glared to her and was about to smack her.

Yena quickly avoided it. "What do you want, Yena unnie?" ask her and Yena smiles.

She call me unnie.. She don't hate me at all.

"Nothing. Just want to talk with you." answer Yena and Yuri rolled her eyes.

"Tch... Stalker."

"What? Stalker?"

Yuri look at Yena and nodded. "Yes, stalker! We don't know each other but you know everything about me! My favourite foods, my favourite colour, everything!"

Yena crossed her arms over her chest and laughed make Yuri gritted her teeth.

"It's not funny, Choi Yena!"

"Yes, it's so funny Jo Yuri! I already told you many times, I'm your girlfriend but you won't believe me."

Yuri silent and Yena continue her speak.

"If I told you how we meet each other, you will not believe me and you will said I'm crazy."

"What is it? Tell me!" said Yuri and Yena chuckles again.

"Fine. I meet you in one creepy house at the corner of the jungle. Believe or not, you were a ghost that time. You begging me like a crazy ghost for me to help you to find reason of your death."

Yuri's jaw dropped hearing that, yet she laughed so hard.

Yena glared to her. "Nonsense, Yena unnie. I'm a ghost? It's crazy! I was in comma!" retorted her and Yena sighed.

"I told you that you won't believe it." comment her and Yuri look into Yena's eyes.

"You.. don't remember me and my friends because you meet us when you were a ghost. Or should I said, the lost soul? That's why you don't remember us."

Yena added and she walked inside her house, leaving Yuri alone.

All of a sudden, Yuri feel guilty to Yena. For no reason. She shook her head quickly.

"HEY, Yuri! Want to join us at the cafe?" ask Eunbi as she and Hyewon walked into the class.

Yuri raised her head up and smiles before she nods. "Sure." reply her and stood up.

They walked to the cafe together and saw the others including Yena. Suddenly Yuri remember what happen last night.

They turn around and Yena's eyes meet with Yuri. But she immediately turn back and eat her breakfast.

"Hey, guys. Oh hi Yuri!" greeted Sakura and Yuri greeted her back.

"Yuri, you don't eat?"

"No. I forgot to bring my purse." Yuri awkwardly laughed. "Here. You can share mine."

say Wonyoung and give her foods that have a seafoods. Yuri's face changed and she gulped.

When she was about to answer, suddenly Yena speak. "Yah Jang Wonyoung. She don't eat seafoods, you bunny!"

"Oh really? Sorry Yuri unnie." Wonyoung pouts and Yena squeaked.

She stood up and leave them dumbfounded. After a while, Yena comeback with a sandwich and a milk.

"Here. Eat this." said her to Yuri and she put the foods and drinks in front of Yuri. Yena then leave them.

"Wow.. she also know what Yuri doesn't like." comment Chaeyeon slowly but Yuri heard it.

To be continued hehe...