#27

Yuri immediately clean her stuffs as she don't want Yena talk with her.

"Joyul―"

"Shut up."

cut Yuri and she didn't bother to look at Yena. She grabbed her bag and quickly leave the class.

"Yuri, wait!"

Yena also took her bag and chased after Yuri. Their friends just looked.

"That Yiren... among all of the students, why it has to be Yena?" mad Chaeyeon and grunted.

"Because maybe unnie is so popular in this school?" guess Yujin while shrugging her shoulders.

"Whatever. Let them settle their problem. If it's getting more worse, then we can help them."

Chaeyeon and Yujin nodded hearing Hyewon's words and they leave the class together.

"JOYUL please wait..." Yena grabbed Yuri's wrist and pull her make Yuri turn around. Her face was palming.

She wants to pull out the grips but Yena held it tight.

"Please listen to me, Joyul.."

"Listen to what? Your stupid explanation?"

mad Yuri and look into Yena's eyes. Yena deeply sighed before she look around them.

"Everyone will looking at us. Let's go to the park."

without hearing Yuri's answer, Yena pulled her and Yuri could just follow.

"Let me go!" mad Yuri and she pulled out her wrist from Yena. Yena let Yuri go and she standing in front of Yuri closely.

"Look into my eyes, Joyul. Please, I begging you.."

Yuri didn't obeying Yena, she crossed her arms over her chest and looked down.

"You don't believe me, baby?"

Yuri just silent, she's still mad at all. Yena once again sighed and she held both Yuri's shoulders.

"You believe Yiren more than me? Huh?" ask Yena again and Yuri also still silent.

"Got it. You believe her more than me."

Yuri gritted her teeth and she looks at Yena. "What the hell, Choi Yena? Just admit that you are kissing with her!"

"I'm not, Jo Yuri! Can you please listen to me first?" mad Yena and Yuri's eyes was teary.

Seeing Yuri's reaction, Yena lowering her head and sigh. "I'm sorry, baby."

"If I die that time, and didn't meet with you.. must be you are happy with Yiren right now. It's my fault, because I'm still alive."

Yena raised her head up when she heard what Yuri said. She was mad.

"What? You said like this to me?" Yuri and Yena looked at each other.

"Why did you say like that, Yuri? You are not happy living with me? You wanna die right now? Huh?" asked Yena and Yuri look away.

"You fucking kissing with her―"

"I'm not. Please believe me."

Yuri let her tears fall down and Yena quickly pull her into a tight and warm hugged.

Yuri punch Yena's chest in multiple times and loudly as she felt so mad.

"Please heard my explanation, Joyul... I-I was walking to you and our friends, and yet I saw her. Then, she suddenly fell off and grips my uniform. She pull me and we accidentally kiss. I want to push her but she tighten her grips on me."

Yuri closed her eyes, her heart hurt hearing that. Yena tighten the hugged and she let her tears fall down.

"Please... Please believe me. I'm so sorry, Joyul.."

They went silent for a while until Yuri was calm down a little. She slowly push Yena and Yena look at her.

Her hands still at Yuri's waist, she don't want to let Yuri go.

"Yuri.."

Yena cupped Yuri's face and wipes the tears softly. Yuri slowly look at Yena's face and she immediately wrap her arms around Yena's neck and pull her into a kiss.

Yena of course shocked, but she quickly respond to the kiss. She hugged Yuri's waist and return the kiss passionately.

After a while, both of them pulled out the kiss slowly and stares at each other.

"You forgive me?"

Yuri nods and it makes Yena smile warmly. "This lips... are mine. Only mine. Not for that bitch."

Yuri pointed at Yena's lips and Yena chuckles.

She nods then. "Of course. This lips are yours and I'm all yours."

Yuri smile and she hugged Yena tight. Yena returned the hugged, they didn't realized Yiren was watching them.

She bites her lips and clenched her fist tightly. "Shit, my plan isn't going well!"

mad her and stares at Yuri with full of hates.

"Fine. So, I have to move to another plan, am I right? We will see, Jo Yuri."

Yiren smirks before she left the park.

"HEY, Yuri." called Yiren once she saw Yuri was alone in the class, nobody was there except them.

Yuri rolled her eyes when she heard Yiren's voice and she lift her head up.

"What do you want again?"

"Nothing, just wanna talk with you.. maybe."

Yuri chuckles sarcastically and she pointed her finger to Yiren. "You wanna talk with me? About what? Yena again?"

asked her and look into Yiren's eyes. "Back off, Yiren. Yena would never love you. She loves me and she's mine."

Yiren clenched her fist tightly and smile evilly.

"Really? Poor you, Yuri... Yena lied to you and you believe her." provoked her and Yuri try her best to not believing in what Yiren said.

"Yes, she kiss me. You know what? Her lips are so soft and tasty. I really wanna taste her but so sad, I can't. And you know what again, Yuri? She kiss me passionately."

Yuri's face are red, she felt so mad right now but she manage to calm down.

She fake smiled to Yiren.

"Stop lying to me, Wang Yiren. Yena already told me what actually happened. I believe her because she had never lied to me. So stop provoking me."

Yuri laughed a little and she can see Yiren was holding her anger.

She grabbed her bag and want to leave the class but Yiren quickly pull her and push her head until her head hit the wall hardly.

Yuri scream in pain and Yiren smirks. Yuri feel her head was bleeding her eyes was blur. Yet, she fainted.

Yiren smiled as she success, she look outside of the class and saw nobody.

She immediately bring Yuri out from the school.

to be continued..