#26

A week later

Yuri was reading alone at the cafe with no customers around her. She was focus on reading.

Yena wasn't there because she have a job to do while their friends was go for triple date together.

She sips her juice a little, and peacefully reading not until someone was slammed the table make she shocked.

She lift her head up and her face changed seeing Yiren who was looking at her madly.

She rolled her eyes and closed the book.

"What do you want?" ask Yuri calmly, and Yiren laugh sarcastically. She crossed her arms.

"Yena. I want Yena."

answered her and Yuri's blood boiled up. She stood up and push Yiren's shoulder a little.

"You want Yena? Excuse me? Sorry, you won't get her forever. She's mine."

Yiren clenched her fist and she take the juice. Yiren showering Yuri with that juice make Yuri startled.

"Yiren!" yelled someone, make she and Yuri turn around.

Yena run to them and she pull Yuri and check her girlfriend's condition. "What is wrong with you?!"

mad her and looked at Yiren fiercely. Yiren's face are pale.

"No, Yena. I just want to talk with her nicely, but then she push me and slap me. That's why I―"

"Stop lying to me because I saw and heard everything between you and Yuri!"

cutted Yena, and Yiren bites her lips. She immediately walked leaving the place.

Yena look at Yuri who was silent. "Babe, are you okay?" asked her and Yuri just nods.

"Yeah, I'm okay don't worry unnie."

"How I suppose to not worry about you, Joyul? Now you are wet with this juice."

Yuri looks at Yena and she chuckles. "Why are you chuckling?" asked Yena not satisfied.

"Nothing, you are cute."

Yena roll her eyes playfully and glared to Yuri. "Whatever. Let's go now. You need to changed your clothes."

Yuri nodded and they walked leaving the cafe as they go to their home.

YIREN closed the door loudly as she mad for what happen earlier.

She walked to the stairs and was about to walk but then her mom, Mrs. Wang comes.

"Yiren? What's wrong with you, honey?"

Yiren sigh and she turn around. "I'm okay mom. Don't worry."

answer her, lying to her mom.

But Mrs. Wang know Yiren was lying to her. "Are you sure that you are not lying to me?" asked her once again.

Yiren grunted and look at her mom madly. "Yes, I'm okay!" mad her.

Mrs. Wang stares at her daughter deeply, yet her expression face changed.

"You... you did it right?"

Yiren's face was pale and she immediately shook her head. "What? No!"

"You lie! Yiren, I thought you are not sick anymore! You lied to me! You still chased for a girl that already having a girlfriend?!"

mad Mrs. Wang and Yiren closed both her ears tightly.

She shouted and Mrs. Wang just look at her.

"No!! I'm not sick anymore!! I'm well! Stop saying she's already have a girlfriend! She's still single and she's mine! Yena is mine!"

Yiren yelled and she run to her room, slamming the door loudly and lock it.

Mrs. Wang sighed heavily, her tears fall down quickly.

"She's still sick, yeobo.."

CHAEYEON was drinking her milk while Sakura was looking in front of her with a weird face.

Hyewon and Yujin look beside them, same with Wonyoung and Eunbi.

"She throw me my juice on my clothes." tell Yuri and sighed.

"She what?!" yelled Eunbi and Sakura loudly. Yuri pouts and nods.

"Is she crazy?!" mad Chaeyeon and clenched her fist. Wonyoung rubbed her back gently.

"Luckily Yena unnie was there. If not, I don't know what will she do more." add Yuri and put her palm on her chin.

"Yuri, be patient okay? And don't worry, we are willing to help you with Yena."

say Sakura and held Yuri's hand. Yuri left out a fake smile.

"I know that, and I'm so glad of that. Now, I'm just scared if.. if she do something bad to me or Yena unnie. Or maybe you guys."

Yuri burst out her worries. Eunbi shook her head gently.

"No, she won't. Trust me. She won't hurt us because she's new here."

"Eunbi unnie is right." supported Yujin while nodding.

"Now, where is Yena unnie? I don't see her." comment Wonyoung and look around her.

"I th―"

"Yena, wait!"

Hyewon's words was cutted off when they all heard Yiren's voice. They were at the park that time.

They all turn around and saw Yiren was chasing after Yena. Yuri stood up.

"Yena, please wait!" shouts Yiren and she pull Yena's wrist make Yena turn around.

Yena immediately pulled out her wrist from Yiren. "Enough! I'm done with you, Wang Yiren! You know I already have a girlfriend!"

all the students look at them without Yena and Yiren realized. "Yena.. It's not my fault at all. You are the one who kiss me first."

Gasped. Yuri and her gang was gasped hearing that. Yena's eyes open widely.

"What?! What the hell are you talking about?! You are the one who pull me and kiss me!"

"And you enjoyed it a lot!"

Yiren shouted as her eyes landed on Yuri. She smirks in her heart.

"Stop―"

"I'm done with this drama."

Yena turn around when she heard Yuri's voice. She was startled and Yuri looked away from her.

She walks leaving the place quickly, didn't want Yena chased after her.

"Yuri!! Yuri, wait!"

Yena yelled and she run chasing after Yuri. Yiren smirks and she left the place.

"Yiren.." Hyewon mumbled as she clenched her fist tightly.

to be continued..