Part 1- A Little Truth

Aarohi was happy that she had hidden and removed all the proofs that made her seem the culprit. Now, no one will know who did Manjari's accident and her career and her dreams are saved.

Manjiri is okay, anyways. Nothing had happened to her and she thanked God that she was saved.

She just wishes to god that no one gets to know this or she would be in jail.

She saw Akshara getting so tense over Manjiri's health and Abhimanyu being angry about the whole fiasco. Thank God! Her sister doesn't know anything about it or she would have created a drama yet again. She huffed as she looked at her dramatic sister.

She panicked seeing Abhimanyu still investigating the matter and her panic and her nervousness were noticed by Abhimanyu. He sure had his doubts but he can't say anything like that without any proof.

He doesn't trust her even a little bit.

He knows she can do anything to save herself and in this, she wouldn't care about anyone. She doesn't care about what will happen to His Akshara and her family.

She could make everyone a scapegoat to save herself from any situation.

Abhimanyu looked from afar at how Akshara took care of Arohi and tried to engage in talks with her while Aarohi seemed to be distracted but gave a forced smile to Akshara.

He doesn't like how Akshara cares so much about her while she doesn't even give a damn about her.

Before he could think more, a police inspector came to him and told him that he couldn't find anything in the investigation.
He blew a frustrated sigh and rubbed his eyes. He didn't sleep much and now not finding anything is irritating him.

Once he finds the person, he will make sure they get the deserved punishment.
No way in hell anyone could leave his mother like that lying on the road for hours and get away with it without any punishment.

It is acceptable that Accidents do happen and it's a mistake but he won't accept someone leaving his Mom like that on the road for hours to die.

He was so scared of not being able to find her and after seeing her like that he couldn't function properly. He has never felt so scared in his life.
He nodded to the inspector and the inspector went away. He look at his Akshu who was still taking care of her 'dear' sister who was not so dear. He decided to go outside for some fresh air.

He suddenly remembered about the private investigator and decided to call him and ask for help. The man instantly agreed and promised to look into the matter carefully without missing a single thing.

He sat there lost in his thoughts. His mother lying like that on the road haunts his memory, he would see it whenever he would close his eyes.

After sitting there for a few minutes more, he decided to check on his mother and meet Akshu. He can't live without these two most important women of his life.

As he made his way towards the hospital lobby, he heard the two sisters talking.

"You are okay, Aaru?"Akshara asked softly while caressing her sister's hair like a mother.

"Y..yeah. I'm okay." Aarohi said distractedly still not caring about what Akshu was saying.

"Aaru about that accident..." Before Akshara could ask more Aarohi shouted in between.

"Akshu, shut up! I told you to not talk about it." Aarohi almost yelled irritated by her sister's fake concern which she thought was. Akshara sighed. She can never understand her little sister. One moment she's hugging her and the other she's shouting.

She gets irritated and hurt too but who does she tell everything. She's human too. Akshara doesn't know how she will tell this to her.

"What accident?" Abhimanyu interrupted in between while he looked at Aarohi suspiciously.

"Abhi.." Akshara started but like always was cut off in middle by Aarohi.

"Akshu." Aarohi glared at her sister.

"Dr Aarohi, let her speak," Abhimanyu said with authority and threatened her to not speak again in between.

"Abhi...mine..and.Aaru's...our accident happened, two days back," Akshu said nervously. She knew her sister denied her not to tell anybody but she couldn't hide anything from Abhimanyu and he was not anybody.

"What...How? A...Akshu, You are okay, right?" Abhimanyu instantly panicked. His Akshu was in danger because of Dr Aarohi. He wouldn't leave this girl. He glared at her.

Cupping her cheeks, he asked her softly.
"You are not hurt, right? You don't have any injury?" Abhimanyu asked softly checking her.

Before Abhimanyu could say anything, Akshara denied making him sigh in relief.

He was so angry with Dr Aarohi. How dare she hurt his Akshu?