Part 2 - Standing Up For Each Other

"Dr Aarohi, these are photographs. It's from camp. I haven't seen them. Please check them and put them on the notice board." Harshvardhan Birla said to Aarohi who was worried that her lie would be out and Akshara will tell everyone.

"O..okay, Sir," Aarohi said coming out of her thoughts.

She took out the photos and looked at them. She started looking at the photos. As soon as the last photo came, her eyes widened and her grip on the photo loosened. All the photos fell and scattered on the floor. She started collecting them hurriedly and thought that she will look at them after going to her cabin, so no one else can see them.

Akshara's picked up her phone and she a message from Aarohi. She opened her messages and saw what Aarohi wrote.

"Akshara, please, don't tell this to everyone. I love Abhi. Please. You agreed to back off, right?" Akshara reached the message and clenched her fist.

Abhi?

Akshara rolled her eyes.

Her sister would never change. She will always try to manipulate her. But this time, she is not going to listen to her.
Aarohi didn't even ask about her health. She knew her condition got even worse than Abhimanyu and she even had burn marks but all she cared about was this.

She was about to close the app when she saw Abhimanyu's chat after Aarohi.

She didn't message him. Then who did? She opened the chat and was shocked to see the message. She never sent this to Abhimanyu.

Who send it?

"Duh! Who else? Your dear Aaru. Do you think anyone else is going to touch your phone? And remember you saw her with your phone and she was sweating?"
Her conscience reminded her.

What would be Abhimanyu thinking?

"That you don't want to talk to him."
Her conscience said in an obvious tone.

Ugh! This Aaru!

"Why? What happened? You didn't like what your Aaru did?" Her conscience mocked.

No! And she's not dear Aaru. Stop that!

"How can a sister be like this?" Akshara asked herself.

Akshara couldn't believe it. The sister for whom she is ready to sacrifice everything, every single thing can do something like this with her.

Does she even have a little, just a little love for her?

She was dreaming. This was a dream. Aarohi used to love her so much in their childhood. She has that love for her now too. She loves her.

Right?

"No!" Her conscience knew it was not like that. Akshara hoped for it to be a dream but unfortunately, it was not.

The reality was harsh and she needs to accept it even though it hurts. She remembered her Par Nani's word.

Aarohi locked her cabin and looked through the pictures. She looked through all the pictures but she didn't find the one she was looking for which panicked her.

"Where is it? It was there, where is it now?" Aarohi again looked through the pictures but didn't find the one she was looking for.

"Did I leave it there?" Aarohi asked herself.

"No!" She yelled loudly and hurriedly opened her cabin door. She looked at the place she was standing a few minutes ago but she didn't find it there and she cursed herself for the mistake.