Part 6 - His Queen

After a few weeks...

Everything was going smoothly for Akshu, these past weeks. She would completely ignore Aarohi and her family, well she talked to them as they have apologised to her too many times and she was not able to ignore them.

Aarohi would taunt her here and there but she didn't feel bad. She was completely okay and this time she was not lying, her Abhi tried every possible way to make her happy. She spent every day with him.
And even though she felt that she was happier now but sometimes Aarohi's not being with her, hurts her. She would brush that thought away as soon as it comes. She should not care about her.

It was their first date today after their Sangeet and Akshu was very happy about it as after pestering Abhi too much he agreed to let her plan the date after taking a promise that the next date will be planned by him.

She was chirping since morning. She has planned everything and is hoping for it to go how she wants. She was confident that Her Abhi would like it but she still feels a little nervous.

"Akshu, come down and stop jumping, you will fall," Mimi called out to her granddaughter who was dancing and jumping. She still remembers how Kartik would dance here and there too whenever he received some good news. Her Akshu's smile is also like her father, Her Kittu.

"No, Mimi. You know, I'm so happy." Saying this, Akshara jumped a few more times on the table. She didn't inform anyone why she was cheerful though everyone does know that she will go with Abhimanyu.

Akshara looked at the clock and her eyes widened.

"Oh, Shit! Bye, everyone." Saying this, she went upstairs clumsily.

She needs to get ready hurriedly. She can't be late again.

Abhimanyu came wearing a black shirt and black pants and parked his bike. He waited impatiently outside of the Goenka house. He can't wait to see His Akshu. She didn't meet him since morning today because she said she was planning for their date. Abhimanyu looked toward the gate and then checked the time on the watch.

His phone rang suddenly. He looked at the caller id and his eyes lit up.

"Where are you, Akshu?" He said whining a little.

"Just coming. Close your eyes." Akshara said hiding behind the gate.

"What is this? Just come outside." Abhimanyu said impatiently.

"No, close your eyes," Akshara said stubbornly. Abhimanyu sighed frustratedly but closed his nonetheless. As if he had another option, he scoffed.

"Open your eyes," Akshara said softly.

Abhimanyu did what she said and he was completely and utterly awestruck. She looked so stunning in her black suit. (You can imagine yourself.) Akshara so badly wanted to wear a saree but she couldn't as she would drive Abhimanyu's bike today.

Abhimanyu was dazed. He was speechless.

"Beautiful." Was the word that slipped out of his mouth. She looks so stunning that he didn't have words to compliment her.

Akshara's cheeks turned red because of the compliment. She looked at Abhimanyu and she won't lie he looks handsome.

"Hayee!" Akshara said putting a hand on her heart. Abhimanyu laughed at her dramatic behaviour. Caressing her hair softly, he kissed her forehead.

"Let no one's evil eye on you." He said putting kohl behind her ear.

He nudged her to sit behind him.