Part 2 - Dilemma

Abhimanyu crying while looking at Akshara dressed as the bride has my whole heart.🥺❤ Neil is the cutest devar.🥺Please. He's wearing Akshu's sandals so no one can take them. Can he be any more cuter? Please.
Abhira are finally married. They are officially Mr & Mrs Birla.🥺😭❤
So, happy.

I think Akshu heard them and now I want her to reply to them. Please reply like your Naira Mumma. Please.🥺

___________________________

Harshvardhan Birla stood speechless. He doesn't know what to say, how to reply, where to start, or what to do. He was embarrassed as he should be. He has always taunted Neil, Manjiri, and Akshara at every point of time even when they were not wrong.

He finally knows the reason, the reason for which His son, Abhimanyu didn't like him or he can say hated him. He was at fault. He knows he is but his ego, his ego was the one who always encourage him to say anything to the three of them.

He looked at Manjiri who was smiling at him and asking him what happened but suddenly stopped when he looked at her and her smile faded. He was the reason her smile faded. He's the reason she doubted herself at every point of time.

What should he do?

Apologise? His ego didn't let him. Harshvardhan Birla made his way to his room still thinking about all the words that Abhimanyu said. His son hated him. He looked at him with so much hatred that he felt so ashamed, so embarrassed to look into his eyes where there were hatred only, not a single ounce of love that he has for Manjiri or Neil, Akshara.

He craved for only one thing all his life and that is to hear Abhimanyu saying 'Papa' to him. He desperately wanted to hear it from him but he couldn't and that led to arguments and fights between them.

He sat on his bed clutching his head in his hand. He doesn't know what to do.

"Are you okay?" He glanced at Manjiri who looked at him, seriously concerned.

"Uh..Y..yeah." He replied still ashamed of himself.

"Papaaa." He heard a loud shout and saw a little boy coming toward him smiling widely.

"Abhimanyu, just go out for a few minutes. I want to talk to your Mom." Harshvardhan said after hugging his son whose smile dimmed a little.

He slowly went out of the room and stood hiding behind the room door hearing his dad shouting at his mom.
He ran to his room clutching his ears tightly to shut out the noises of his dad shouting at his mom. He doesn't like his dad for shouting at his mom. Just like this, it started to happen every day and Abhimanyu's not liking turned into hatred.
Pure hatred when he saw his mom crying after his dad went away shouting at her.

Manjiri called out to Harshvardhan loudly, hearing it he came out of his memories.

"Do you want anything? Are you okay?" Manjiri asked again looking truly concerned.

"J...No. I'm fine. Don't worry." He first wanted to say a little rudely but then remembered Abhimanyu's words and changed his sentence.

Manjiri looked at him one last time concernedly and then went outside the room.

"Maa!" He saw Neil coming inside the room excitedly and stopped in his track looking at him and his smile faded.

"I...I am sorry." Neil said nervously and went away hurriedly.

Seeing Neil, his guilt hit him with full force. Harshvardhan Birla was stressed.

"Papa, Are you okay?" Akshara came inside the room tripping clumsily.

"Are you okay?" Harshvardhan Birla asked worriedly after she made her balance.

"Uh...Yeah." Akshara said smiling sheepishly while he shook his head.

What he said today was true. She roams in the house and then falls here and there.

"What did Abhi say?" Akshara asked softly.

"Uh..." Harshvardhan Birla doesn't know what to say.

"It's okay if you don't want to share. Don't worry, I will try to talk." Akshara said assuring him.

"No need. Don't worry." He said denying her.

"I...I just wanted to say sorry for whatever I wrong did to you." Harshvardhan Birla said guiltily.

"It's okay, Papa. I forgive you." Akshara said holding his hand.

"Akshu!" Abhimanyu called out.

"Shit!" Akshara face-palmed herself.

"How did he come early?" Akshara looked at Harshvardhan nervously who shook his head at her dramatic behaviour.

Akshara hurriedly went out of the room and ran towards her room.

"What to do?" Akshara paced in her room when she again heard Abhimanyu's voice.

"Ma!" She said starting to go out of the room when Abhimanyu entered catching her off guard.

"Where were you trying to hide?" He pulled her toward himself holding her wrist while Akshara looked at him in shock.

"I...Me? I was trying to hide? No. Who said that?" Akshara said innocently.

"You weren't?" Abhimanyu asked raising her eyebrow.

"No," Akshara muttered innocently.

"You are too dramatic? Why did you run away?" Abhimanyu asked tucking a stray hair behind her ear.

"I...Why would I run away? I didn't run away. I went to meet my family." Akshara said feigning innocence.

"Abhi, what happened between..." Akshara started hesitantly but Abhimanyu cut her off.

"Akshu," Saying this, Abhimanyu told her everything.

"You are ready to forgive him?" Akshara asked softly.

"I don't know." Abhimanyu frowned.

"You think about everyone. You don't think about me. You don't give me attention." Abhimanyu scowled at her.

"Chidkuram!" Akshara ruffled his hair and Abhimanyu glared at her.

"Bhabhi!" Neil came inside their room hurriedly. Hearing him, Abhimanyu and Akshara parted from each other quickly.

"Neil." Abhimanyu glared at Neil who apologised immediately.

"Ma is calling you both downstairs. Bhai, you have become a Chidkuram." Neil said and run hurriedly before Abhimanyu could catch him.

"Why does everyone has to disturb us?" Abhimanyu grimaced.

"Awe, bye. Come downstairs hurriedly. I'm going." Akshara laughed at him and went away to which Abhimanyu pouted.

Abhimanyu smiled softly.

Akshara truly changed him. If it would have been before Akshara came, he would have been so angry at his dad but he forget about it today as soon as he saw Akshara. Besides, his dad looked sincere to him today. Abhimanyu didn't want to accept but he did look guilty.

Maybe he will change himself.
_________________________

How was the chapter?

You can tell me if you didn't like something.

Hope it was good.

Bye.