Part 4 - Reminds of the Past

"Mamu" Akshara shouted entering the Singhania Mansion.

"Princess." Naksh hugged her after she came running in his arms.

"So, how was the party?" Kirti asked coming with snacks from the kitchen.

"Awesome!" Akshara said hugging her after she put the snacks on the table.

"Where is everyone?" Akshara asked Kirti and Naksh when they sat down.

"Krish had gone to meet his friends. Papa is sleeping in his room. Choti Dadi and Badi Dadi are in Mandir with Nani." Kirti replied offering her snacks.

(A|N - Let me tell you, I love,(way too much) Rajshri Maheshwari, Naira's Nani. I don't know, maybe I love the peaceful vibes she gives or something else. But I love her.)

"What happened there?" Naksh enquired devouring the snacks.

"Uncle was so happy with the success of the hospital. Sam and I did so much fun. She even introduced me to her friends, they all are so sweet. I was happy until Birla's and Aarohi came." Akshara rambled about everything that happened there.

"Though the same can't be said for Abhi"
Her inner self teased.

It's nothing like that. Akshara dismissed the thought as soon as it came.

"Did Aarohi say something?" Naksh asked stroking her head worriedly.

"The usual. I did that, I did this. What more does she have other than that useless accusation?" Akshara said with disdain clear in her voice.

"So, you said we will watch your wedding album after I come so...when are we watching those?" Akshara asked changing the topic.

"I was about to show you that but I find something else and I'm sure you will love it," Naksh said flicking her nose.

"And what's that? I'm so curious." Akshara asked precipitously.

"Wait, Akshu." Kirti laughed at Akshu who was too curious to know what they have.

They have always seen Akshara as being mature and taking care of Aarohi, always worried about her but since she has come here they have encouraged her to focus on herself more. Akshara is still caring but now she doesn't hide her emotions and shares everything with them which she didn't use to do because she thought she will hurt her family.

After that, they have seen her every side, be it demanding, childish, sarcastic, sweet, caring, every emotion she couldn't show to Goenka's.

"But..." Before Akshara could ask more her Nani's came.

(A|N - They all are her Nani's. It was weird for me when I came to know that but yeah, so not to get confused. I decided

Rajshri - Par Nani (As she was Naira's Nani too.)
Devyani - Choti Nani,
Bhabhi Ma - Badi Nani.)

"Par Nani, could you massage my hair like you always do, please?" Akshara gave her puppy eyes which she knew would do the work.

"Sure, I would do that." She kisses Akshara's forehead.

"Choti Nani, Sam was missing you, so I told her to come to meet you." Akshara narrated everything that happens in detail. How she met Birla's, Abhimanyu and Aarohi.

"So, Akshu, are you ready to watch what I have?" Kirti asked switching on the tv and connecting it to the video.

"I forget about that for a moment." Akshara facepalmed herself.

"So, I forget that I have videos of Naira when she was pregnant with you. Of your baby shower, when you came into Goenka house and I found some videos in your bags. I'm really excited to show you all."
Everyone settled in their place after Kirti switched on the video.