Part 1 - The Care, I Can't Show

Note÷ Aarohi has been a character that sometimes I have hated but I have a soft place for her in my heart. I don't like Aarohi much for hurting Akshara but deep down she loves her and I know that.

P.s.- I have always wanted to see their cute bonding, banters. I still hope for the makers to don't spoil that. Also, I have seen some of their edits and I'm emotional now.

So, this chapter is dedicated to them.

The chapter could be unrealistic. But again it's fiction, so I hope you won't care if it's because.....

"SOMETIMES IMAGINATION IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN REALITY."

__________________________

"Akshuuuu!" A loud voice rang in the Goenka Mansion.

The noise came from Aarohi's room. Elders were scared. They don't know what happened early in the morning which caused Aarohi to shout so loud.

They just hope that everything is fine.

They went into Aarohi's room to check on her. As they opened her room door, she was tossing in her sleep and mumbling something while her whole body was sweating.

They tried to wake her up but she kept crying in her sleep and she kept mumbling Akshara's name. After some time, she woke up with a jerk. She looked around herself, her whole family was there except...Akshu because of her.

Everyone tried to calm her down but she couldn't....she couldn't find the comfort she needed and she knew from where would she get it but...the person she hurted so much, can forget her?

She may be selfish but she needs Akshu, like right now but she knew it was impossible. After she calmed down, everyone left her on her own. She felt sad but the dream she saw made her forget that. She needs comfort, anyhow.

_________________________

Someone called a girl and she picked up the phone excitedly.

"Hello!" The girl said excitedly.

"Akshu, Please come back home please, everyone misses you," Kairav said on the phone. He wanted to meet his sister but because of Aarohi, he couldn't.

"Bhaiya, Aaru.." Akshara said sadly. She knew her little sister has not forgotten her and she still thinks it was her mistake.

"A..Aaru, she forgave you." Kairav tried to be cheerful but how can he be? He was lying to her little sister.

"She did? Seriously! Aarohi forgave me." Akshara said excitedly jumping up and down.

"Yes, she even told me to call you and she has called you back home." Kairav cursed himself for the lie he was spewing but what can he do. He needed his Naira Mumma's last memory her Akshu, his Akshu. He needed her, anyhow.

Akshara couldn't believe what she was hearing. Is it a dream? Was she hallucinating?

"Ouch!" Akshara winced in pain after she pinched her arm to make herself believe it was the truth.

"W...what happened?" Kairav panicked hearing her wince in pain.

"Nothing!" Akshara said instantly, face-palming herself.

She cut the call after that and packed everything. Her Aaru told her to come back, she has to go anyhow.

___________________________

Akshara reached the Goenka Mansion. She looked at the home where she grew up. It is still the same. She slowly went inside admiring her home. It was surreal to be at home.