Part 3 - Changes (I)

It was the cutest poem ever. 🥺 Please.
Abhimanyu🥺.I will think positive about the precap. They will surprise Akshu.

Woohooo! I love Manjiri.❤🥺 She said that Akshu is a music therapist. And Akshara also replied about music and all. Woohoo, you go girl! Don't take a shit. But I didn't like Harshvardhan's behaviour.

Can't believe I'm trying to write good things about him and here he is ruining everything. 🤦‍♀️

Thank God! I saw glimpses only. If I would have seen more, I wouldn't have been able to write. Though I am still not able to.

Here comes my unrealistic chapter.🥺
___________________________

Abhimanyu was sulking at the dining table and it didn't get unnoticed by everyone except Akshara who was busy talking to everyone and didn't even glance at Abhimanyu for a few minutes. Everyone tried to hide their smile but couldn't and Abhimanyu became more irritated by seeing them teasing him.

"Akshu!" Abhimanyu called out in a whisper startling her. Everyone tried to ignore what the couple was doing but couldn't as they were the source of their entertainment.

"What?" Akshara asked softly.

"Seriously, You are ignoring me. See how they are laughing at me." Abhimanyu said in a whisper so no one could hear but luck wasn't on his side. Everyone laughed harder hearing that.

"Chidkuram! Are you getting jealous?" Akshara teased him.

"Of course, I would be jealous." Came Abhimanyu's straightforward reply surprising Akshara.

"You are my wife and you are giving attention to everybody except me. So, I would be jealous." Abhimanyu didn't shy away from accepting what he felt.

Akshara's eyes widened and she looked at her family who were already looking at them. She blushed a little.

"Abhi! Everyone is here." Akshara whispered.

"So what? I have married you. You are my wife. I said that, didn't I?" Abhimanyu didn't care about what his family must be thinking.

"Whipped!" Neil said loud enough so everyone could hear making Abhimanyu glare at him.

"Maa!" Abhimanyu tried to get Manjiri on his side but she teased him only.

"Where is the lie in this? Weren't you getting jealous?" Manjiri said shocking Abhimanyu. He thought Neil will get scolded but he was the one getting teased.

Everyone enjoyed their food with the banters, fun and teasing each other. The people who used to be so silent at the dining table were laughing or making fun of each other. The Birla Mansion which used to be so silent was buzzing with happiness and this was all because of Akshara. Akshara changed this family too much and they won't lie they liked these changes.
___________________________

Next Morning.

Harshvardhan Birla looked at Manjiri, his wife whom he never wanted. He wanted a wife who was a doctor. He felt ashamed seeing Manjiri as his wife who in his eyes couldn't do anything perfectly. He used to feel that she was not the best he wanted and that he deserved better, better who was not just a housewife.

One of the reasons, he used to hate her was that she was not a doctor, the second was that he didn't like singing and all that stuff, and the third was that Abhimanyu loves her more than he can ever love him.

He still can't change his thinking completely but he shouldn't judge a person just because he or she is not a doctor. Akshara is also not a doctor, she's a music therapist and she has proved herself at every point of time. Maybe if he would have encouraged her......