Part 4 - Changes (II)

Fun Fact: I was going to write Manjiri's forgiving him but I forget, I remembered it later after I read the chapter.

After Yesterday's episode, I'm so angry at Harshavardhan Birla. I swear. He did three mistakes in a row. Yes, Mistakes!

Idiot! If Akshara wouldn't have been there, he would have heard a good scolding from Abhimanyu. Thank his stars or Akshara that she was here. I almost pleaded with her (as if she would hear me) to tell Abhimanyu about whatever happened. He would have taught him a good lesson.

It's like DKP is testing or telling me, want to show him good? Aww, see what we will do.

So, I'm saying, Try harder. I will complete this as this is the last chapter of this plot.

Akshu is the cutest.🥺 And after today's episode I'm more angry at Harshvardhan.
How can he be so egoistic?

Whatever I am writing about Neil is purely my imagination as they have not shown Neil doing anything in the show.
So, I also don't know much about this profession so I'm sorry if I'm wrong somewhere.

___________________________

Harshvardhan Birla was happy as Manjiri finally forgave him. He won't deny it feels good to share your feelings with someone who can understand it. Manjiri understood him very well.

He still needed to apologise to Neil and he knows he has to do it properly.

Neil always wanted to be a Wildlife Photographer. When he was a kid Manjiri bought him a camera and he liked it at first glance. He always liked clicking pictures. After some time, he started clicking pictures of animals and he liked doing it very much.
And sure his pictures were very good but Harshvardhan Birla neither appreciated nor supported him in fact, taunted him for going into this type of career. According to him, there was not much in this career.

Though he didn't support him, Manjiri and Abhimanyu always supported him in it. That's why Neil followed his career because Abhimanyu supported him even going against him.

Neil even got awards for the pictures he clicked which motivated him to do more. But not getting support from Harshvardhan and hearing taunts about his career and him being an orphan always discouraged Neil and he would often become sad about it. After all, he also wanted the love of a father which Abhimanyu gave him most of the time being a big brother but still somewhere he wanted the love of a father which he never got.

One time, he even decided to leave this photography, his passion because of constant discouragement. He was a kid how much can he bear all the taunts of Harshvardhan. When Abhimanyu get to know about it he scolded him and tried to make him understand that he should follow whatever his heart says and that's what he did. He followed his heart as photography gave him immense joy, a sense of accomplishment, and achievement when he saw his awards.

Harshvardhan Birla faced the wrath of Abhimanyu that day. Neil and Manjiri tried to stop him and but he didn't stop and it was the first time his and Abhimanyu's fight happen. He thought this was because of Neil and Manjiri, so he started hating both of them more.

Since then his taunts increased more for both of them which he never did in front of Abhimanyu but somehow he always got to know about it from Nishtha who said everything in her innocence and Abhimanyu would fight with him.

Neil was always protected by Abhimanyu and Manjiri. They both were no less than soldiers or angels for him because they somehow knew what he was thinking and what he needed. He was also protected from Harshvardhan's wrath.

Neil was glad to get these two people in his life who always loved him and supported him even being an orphan. He never felt that he was one because of them only. He thanked God for these two always. If Manjiri wouldn't found him he didn't know what he would be doing, or where would he be living.