One of the purest love - Brother's love

Seriously?

They made her cry on her first day in Birla's house. PERFECT. (Please note the sarcasm)

Harshvardhan Birla hates Sabudana Kheer? Seriously? I love it. 🙋‍♀️❤
He hates it so what? He clearly disrespected the food that was made and Akshara and Manjiri too. He's talking about Abhimanyu talking to elders?
Please Mr Egoistic Birla first look at your behaviour and then talk about others.

I'm hating DKP. It's their fault actually.
The room was not decorated, no one was at the house except Manjiri and Neil. Seriously? What about Parth, Nishtha?
Can it be any more perfect?
THE BEST BRIDE WELCOME EVER.🙄
(I hope you noted the sarcasm)

My Akshu!🥺 She doesn't deserve that.
She doesn't.🥺
___________________________

Neil was worried for his Bhai, Abhimanyu. He has always helped him, saved him. He had done so many things for him but he couldn't do anything. He couldn't save him from marrying Aarohi.
He felt so guilty for it even if it was not his mistake.

He went to meet him at the hospital. He wanted to cheer up his mood. He knew it was difficult but he wanted to do something for his Bhai. He can't do anything else, so why not this only. But that doesn't mean he will not do anything else. He will still try to make him understand. What if he understands?

He barged inside his cabin like he always does making Abhimanyu roll his eyes at him.

"Can't you knock?" Abhimanyu asked glaring at him.

"Oh, come on, I'm entering in my Bhai's cabin, not in a stranger's cabin that I have to knock," Neil said sitting on the couch leisurely.

Abhimanyu smiled softly and shook his head at his behaviour.

"What are you doing?" Neil asked after some time when Abhimanyu didn't speak to him.

"Just checking some patient's files," Abhimanyu said glancing at the pages of the files.

"Bhai, you know you can stop this...." He started, looking at Abhimanyu who cut him off in between.

"Neil, what's the point of talking about this now? The engagement has happened." Abhimanyu looked at him for a few minutes then at the ring in his hand.

This ring suffocated him.

"Besides, Akshara doesn't love me. She's happy with this. As she says, everything will be fine after marriage. She thinks I will start loving Aarohi after marriage." Abhimanyu gritted his teeth angrily.

"Bhai...." Neil started again, trying to convince his brother.

"Neil, I don't want to talk about this. Do one thing. Bring Mr Agarwal's file from Sir's cabin." Abhimanyu said changing the topic. Neil nodded and went to get the file.

Abhimanyu sat on his chair tiredly. He's in a situation where whatever he does feel wrong. He just knows one thing he loves Akshara and will love her till his last breath. He rubbed his forehead frustratedly. He felt like destroying everything. He closed his eyes and played some music to calm himself down but nothing worked. Suddenly, Akshara's voice rang in his ears making him calm instantly and he breathed a sigh of relief.

Neil nervously knocked on the door. He doesn't know how will Harshavardhan react, seeing him here. He was surprised to find Mahima there.

"Oh, Neil! What are you doing here?" Mahima asked looking at him surprised.

"Just came to meet Bhai. He sent me here to bring the file of Mr Agarwal." Neil said entering inside.

"Oh, the first on the top of the table. That's the file." Mahima said pointing to the file.