Part 1 - Prank Gone Wrong

Double Update! I don't know I was getting bored!
___________________________

"Can't you see? Now, see what you did?"
Harshvardhan Birla shouted at Akshara who looked down at the floor.

"I..." She doesn't know how to reply.

"Just roam around all the time and fall here and there." Harshvardhan Birla taunted and Akshara clutched her Kurti tightly.

Abhimanyu came downstairs and saw his dad shouting at his Akshu. He instantly went towards them.

"I...I am sorry, papa." Akshara said timidly.

"Don't call me papa." Harshvardhan Birla scolded Akshara.

"Where is Manjiri?" Harshvardhan Birla asked Akshara angrily.

"Where is she?" He almost shouted.

Abhimanyu came and stood between them and glared at his father. Harshavardhan was shocked.

He was at home?

Akshara denied him and try to say something but Abhimanyu didn't let her speak.

"Mom said you don't have any problem with Akshara now. I guess she was wrong. You can never change." Abhimanyu glared at his father.

"Why are you shouting?" Abhimanyu asked his father angrily.

"She roams in the house and then she falls here and there. She's so clumsy." Harshvardhan Birla said to his son who for the first time agreed with him. Abhimanyu couldn't deny that.

"That's...But you can't shout at her like this." Abhimanyu first started agreeing with his dad and then looked at Akshara and changed his sentence while Harshvardhan Birla tried to hide his smile.

"Abhi!" Akshara shouted glaring at him.

"You! You spoiled everything." Akshara glared at him whining.

"Yeah!" Harshvardhan Birla agreed to Akshara.

"What did I spoil? He was shouting at you. How can I let him do that?" Abhimanyu said softly.

"Argh! Why are you here? Didn't you go to the hospital? You spoiled our prank. Papa and I were going to prank everyone."
Akshara scolded Abhimanyu looking at him angrily.

Abhimanyu's eyes widened.

Prank? His dad? Akshu?

"Yeah! You went to the hospital. How are you here? Spoiled such a good plan of Akshu." Harshvardhan Birla shook his head at his son.

Akshu? His ears were okay, right?

Hearing the commotion, everyone came there and looked at them confused.

"Chidkuram!" Akshara teased him.

"Akshu, why did you marry him? You still have time. Leave him. You can still live here and we will send him to the Goenka's. They will take care of their damad." Harshvardhan Birla said looking at his son in annoyance.

Abhimanyu's mouth was wide open and his eyes widened.

"Ma, Are you sure this is sir? Does he have his duplicate I mean twin brother who came here and sent him somewhere else?" Abhimanyu whispered in his mother's ear who laughed at him.

"That's a good idea, Papa," Akshara said making Abhimanyu stare at her in shock.

"What? You take everyone in your team. That's not fair. First Neil, then Ma, then papa. You should be in my team." Abhimanyu whined like a kid not realising what he said while everyone else froze in their place and looked at him with widened eyes.

"What?" Abhimanyu asked looking at his family who was looking at him with their mouth opened and widened eyes.

"What did you say?" Akshara asked telling him to repeat what he said.

"I said you take everyone in your team. First Neil, then Ma, then pa..." He stopped in mid realising what he said.

"I should um...go," Abhimanyu said trying to escape from the situation.

"Abhi," Akshara tried to stop him but he didn't stop.

"Akshu, leave me," Abhimanyu said almost angrily trying to come out of her hold. Akshara signalled everyone to go to their room and she started to fake cry.

Abhimanyu panicked instantly.

"Akshu, w..what happened?" He asked softly cupping her cheeks in his hands.

He took her to the nearby room and made her sit there and went to bring water. As he came there he heard the door getting close. He looked at the door in shock and then look at Akshu to get another shock. There was his dad, not Akshu.

"Akshu, open the door!" Abhimanyu asked banging on the door.

"Abhi, Just talk to him," Akshara said from another side.

"You just..." Abhimanyu started but was cut off.

"Just five minutes, then I will open the door." She said persuading them.

"What will happen in five minutes?" Abhimanyu asked banging on the door.

"I will go away from here," Akshara muttered to herself.

"What? What did you say?" Abhimanyu asked frowning.

"Nothing!" Akshara replied fastly.

"Why do you hate me so much? I have always loved you." Harshvardhan Birla asked Abhimanyu softly.

"You say you love me. But seriously, do you? Ma loves me. That's why she knows what I like. Neil loves me and he also knows what I like. Akshu loves me and she also knows what I love or like." Abhimanyu looked at his father.

"They know about me. Do you? You have hurted all three of the people I love be it Ma, Neil or Akshu. You know how much they matter to me. Still, you have hurted them over and over again and again at times. They would have forgotten but I can't." Abhimanyu remembered their sad faces.

"Ma has forgiven you but I can't." Abhimanyu looked at his dad angrily.

"That's between us." Harshvardhan Birla retorted.

"No, it's not. If it was between you both then why did I hear shouting in my room too? If it was between you then why was the door of the room open for everyone to see. You can never understand how much that has hurted me. It haunted me." Abhimanyu looked at his father almost shouting.

"You can't love them. That's okay. I can understand. Love can't be forced. But they should be given the amount of respect they deserve. At least think before what you speak. It may have hurted them. It hurted me." Abhimanyu looked at his father who was looking down at the floor.

"You want your son. I want their happiness. Just give them respect, think about them a little maybe. You will get your son maybe." Abhimanyu looked outside the window in distance.

"Akshu, open the door." As he said that, the door was opened. His mom stood there.

"Where is Akshu?" He asked Manjiri who smiled at him.

"She went to Goenka's." Abhimanyu groaned hearing that.

She should have been here telling him that what he did was right. He wanted to hear her opinion or if not that her baseless ramble would have calmed his heart a little.
__________________________

I don't know what I wrote.

Was it okay?😬