Part 2 - Lie detector

Akshara was sitting in her room singing and playing her guitar. She couldn't focus much though. She was still worried about Manjiri who was not like a mother, she was her mother.

As she was sitting in her room silently when Aarohi came there.

"Aaru, you are okay, right!" Akshara asked her sister concernedly.

"How could I be okay when you are here? I warned you not to say anything to anyone but you still said to him. You always want to be an idol of truth, don't you?" Aarohi taunted her while Akshu stand there looking at her with tears in her eyes.

"Why do you always do this?" Aarohi asked holding Akshara's shoulder tightly.

"Aaru, Listen Abhi is not just anyone and I can't hide anything from him. He will feel bad when he will get to know it later by someone else?" Akshara said softly trying to make her sister understand.

Aarohi suddenly pushed her and she fell onto the bed with a thud.

"You don't understand anything. You can't see me happy. Who would have told him?" Arohi shouted at top of her voice.

Saying this, she ran away from the room. Akshara ran behind her too. She can't lose her sister.

As they both reached downstairs, they saw Birla's coming and everyone stood up to greet them. Akshara stood there looking at them confused while Aarohi was scared. Did everyone get to know everything?

She didn't see Abhimanyu. Where's he?

"Did something happen?" Manish asked politely.

"Yes. We got to know who's behind Manjiri's Accident." Harshvardhan Birla said looking in the direction where Aarohi and Akshara were standing.

Akshara didn't notice that and went to ask him who was behind all this while Aarohi was anxious.

"You don't know, Akshara?" Harshvardhan Birla taunted her but she didn't understand.

"No. Who's it? Where's Abhimanyu?" Akshara asked still not understanding the looks that elder Birlas were giving her.

"Bhai is coming," Neil said to Akshara. He couldn't believe what was happening.

"Look at this girl. How she's being so innocent and acting like she didn't do anything?" Mahima Birla said looking at Akshara.

"But.." Akshara doesn't know what's happening. She was so confused.

"Manjiri's accident happened with your car. You were the one driving right? By the way, you seem so innocent and did such a big crime." Harshvardhan Birla said looking at the girl who he doesn't like since day one.

"N..no.I.." Akshara was confused by the accusation. She doesn't know anything about this. She didn't do anything.

"Yeah, I wanted to tell you all of this yesterday but Akshara stopped me. Akshu you should say the truth. Everyone will forgive you." Aarohi's voice came suddenly and everybody looked at her shocked.

Akshara looked at her little sister in disbelief. What was she saying?

"Aaru I...I did.." Akshara was unable to believe this her sister would blame her for something she never did.

But now if she thinks about this, she has always done that she has taken all her good work's credit and has blamed her for something she would never do.

"Akshu, you should accept that it happened because of you. It's okay. Mistakes do happen." Aarohi couldn't let Akshara prove her innocence.

Abhimanyu is not here. That means he thinks the same. He believes that Akshara did the accident.