Akshara Abhimanyu Birla

Over and over again everyone has insulted Akshara for her career. For God's sake, she is not a doctor but a Music Therapist. Big deal? Is it necessary for a doctor to marry a doctor? Very absurd thinking!
There is an emotion called love. Remember? People really want to poke their noses into other's life. Mind your business.

So, They are going to be taught a lesson in Abhimanyu's manner.
__________________________

A party was organised for Abhimanyu and Akshara for their new beginning. The Birla Mansion was decorated beautifully.
There was great hustle and bustle of the people. Everyone was enjoying the evening but the couple for whom the party was organised was missing.

Suddenly, the lights were dimmed and the spotlight fell on Mr Abhimanyu and Mrs Akshara Birla who were coming down the stairs. Akshara was wearing a royal blue sari and Abhimanyu was wearing a royal blue suit, pants and a white shirt. They looked like a royal couple.

Abhimanyu gazed at Akshara in awe. He was mesmerised. He ignored the people who were clapping for them. He just stared at her who was smiling and looking at people.

Abhimanyu just wanted to look at her like this for the whole day without blinking. She was like an angel, a fairy from heaven who came into his life and changed it completely and made it heaven from hell.

Akshara raised her eyebrow at him but he shook his head and looked at her still dazed.

"Abhi, what are you looking at? There are people here." Akshara whispered looking at the people while smiling widely.

Abhimanyu came out of his Akshu's dreamland and introduced her to the people. After the introduction, Akshara took him to a corner.

"What happened Akshara? Why did you drag me into a secluded corner? Are you in the mood for romance? This is..." Abhimanyu teased Akshara but before he could complete Akshara hit his shoulder.

"I'm hungry." Akshara pouted rubbing her stomach. Abhimanyu laughed.

"Okay, you sit here. I will bring something to eat." He took her to a table and made her sit.

Akshara looked at the people chatting happily and smiled to herself when Neil came there.

"Hi, Bhabhi. What are you doing here alone? Where is Bhai?" Neil searched for Abhimanyu in the crowd of people.

"He's coming," Akshara replied to him.

"So, did you like the decorations?" Neil asked excitedly.

"Of course, everything is so amazing," Akshara acknowledged excitedly.

"Of course, your devar did it. It should be amazing." Neil praised himself. Akshara laughed at him.

Abhimanyu was looking for food for his wife. His wife. It sounds wonderful, like a dream. Of course, his dreams were finally fulfilled. She was his wife, Akshara Abhimanyu Birla.

He shook his head. He's whipped and there is no going back now but he loves it. He enjoyed this feeling. He's completely and utterly in love and he hoped for it to be always like this. He wishes for their love to increase more and more day by day.

As he was taking food, he heard some people talking with his father and his Taiji.

"We never thought Abhimanyu will marry a girl who is not a doctor. He is such a famous surgeon." A woman said to his father who gave them a forced smile.

"Love is blind." His Taiji said smiling at them.

"It can happen that Abhimanyu doesn't want the competition between them. That's why he married a girl who's not a doctor." The man said looking at his father who was unable to reply.

He went toward them and glared at his father.

"Namaste, Abhimanyu." The lady and man smiled at him sweetly.

"I think people have a habit of poking their noses into others' life too much. You are here to bless us, so do that. Why poke nose into our matter?" Abhimanyu smiled at them extra sweetly.

"And for your information, she's a music therapist. She is no less than me. She is a doctor for me, My heart's doctor. I would request you to not think about whether I wanted a competition or not and think about your son who is flirting with my sister." Abhimanyu signalled them toward the boy who was flirting with Nishtha who was trying to go away from him.

"I hope all your doubts are cleared that Akshara Abhimanyu Birla is a music therapist and not just any girl you think and I hope you will take care of your son and won't poke noses into other's matters from now on.Namaste." Abhimanyu smiled sweetly last time and took the plate of food for Akshara.

"Nishtha." He called her loudly who instantly came to him and thanked him while Abhimanyu glared at the boy.

Nishtha went from there. Abhimanyu smiled at his wife who was laughing and talking with Neil who teased her about Abhimanyu while she blushed and glared at him.

"What's going on?" Abhimanyu asked sitting beside Akshara.

"See, he is teasing me. Neil, you said you will be on my side but you are teasing me." Akshara complained cutely.

"I'm on your side only but when Bhai is there. If he's not, then also I'm on your side but on teasing side." Neil smiled mischievously.

Akshara's mouth was wide open.

"That's not fair!" She complained and pleaded with her eyes to Abhimanyu to stop him.

"Neil. That's enough. You are not eating anything? Where is Ma?" Abhimanyu changed the subject and passed the plate to Akshara who thanked him happily.

"Ma is talking with some ladies and food is coming." Just as he said that a waiter came and put his plate on the table.

Akshara asked Abhimanyu if he wanted to eat anything and he nodded. After that, Akshara fed him with her hand while he talked with Neil who teased them about it but Abhimanyu's one glare and he shut his mouth immediately.

Manjiri came and saw them laughing and enjoying the food.

"Let no one's evil eye spoil your bond." She said smiling softly.

"Come sit, Ma," Akshara said before Abhimanyu could say anything. He smiled at her and Manjiri sat beside Neil.

They chatted and laughed with each other. Neil again teased them in between while Manjiri laughed at Abhimanyu and Akshara because one was glaring at Neil while the other was blushing. Abhimanyu was holding Akshara's hand under the table and Neil saw it and teased them furthermore.

"So what, she is my wife. We are married and can do whatever we want." Abhimanyu retorted in their defence.

After some time, Nishtha, Shefali and Parth joined them and of course, they teamed up with Neil as they were interested in teasing the new couple.

Abhimanyu and Akshara looked at each other and smiled softly. It was worth it all. They have fought for their love so much and it was worth it. Their togetherness was worth it. Their family was worth it.

This was worth all the tears, pain, fight, and argument. Their bond was worth it.
___________________________

Writing for them is truly worth it. They are my happy pills.

How was the chapter?

Vote, comment, guys!